"Uh- wait!" You say running to grab your thermometer.

You shove the thermometer in his mouth and it beeps immediately.

It says 130ºF

"That's bad..." you say.

"Ice." Hunter says.

"U-uh um-" you stutter looking around.

You grab his staff, leaning against the wall and point it at him.

"Careful with that-!" Hunter coughs.

"Ice!" You shout and the staff fires at him.

A pile of snow falls on top of him, and you hear a loud steamy noise like the sound of a raw steak sizzling against a frying pan.

You stare at the snow pile, waiting for Hunter to rise from it. Which finally, he does.

"You okay?" You ask.

"Yeah." Hunter sighs.

He's not beet red anymore. He pulls his hands up from the snow and he looks at his wrist and frowns. The rose petals fell off from all the snow falling on it.

He sighs and looks up at you.

"So why a rose huh?" He smirks.

"Uh- I don't know." You blush.

"Does this mean I win?" He asks.

"No, it doesn't." You say.

"How come?" He asks.

"Look I may have said it through a flower, but I've never said it to your face." You blush and cross your arms.

"So it doesn't count." You blush.

"Oh i think it does count." Hunter says, getting out of the snow.

You look away.

"Your a plant girl, your the plant covens kid, you're genuinely a flower, so this is a language you speak." Hunter says.

"I'm not a flower- what-" you blush.

"It's a metaphor." Hunter rolls his eyes.

"But this counts. So I win~" Hunter smirks.

"You got all worried that I hated it too. So that means you meant it didn't you?" Hunter grins.

"No- I- was just- I... u-um.." you blush.

"You're struggling to come up with an excuse even." Hunter smiles folding his arms.

"Titan! I hate you so much!" You blush.

"You.... Love me so much, actually." Hunter shrugs.

"I DONT!" You yell.

"Yeah you do, you said it, through flower language." Hunter smiles.

"I don't want to say it in person! Because what if I don't mean it?! What if it's for nothing?!" You exclaim.

"It's not for nothing." Hunter says.

"If... something happens to us, it's okay. It's the memories that matter, if something happens to us, I'll know, that you were someone who made me happy, and I was someone who made you happy too. And that you helped build me to who I am." Hunter says.

"You don't make me happy you make me angry." You huff.

"Okay, what can I do that will make you happy right now?" He asks.

"What can I do... so I can see you smile?" He says.

"I- Ah- Um-" you blush.

"I've never made you genuinely smile. Yeah you've smiled, but they're like smirk smiles or, challenging determined smiles, I wanna make you genuinely smile." Hunter says.

"I..." you blush.

"..." Hunter stares at you.

"I'm probably nowhere close to making you smile now, you're still your embarrassed little self." He says.

"I'm not embarrassed..." you mumble.

"Hey tell me something." Hunter says walking up closer to you.

You nervously back up, but that doesn't stop him from still getting closer.

"What are we?" He asks.

"Are we together? Are we not together? Are we complicated? Are we... friends? Are we enemies? Are we lovers?" He asks, putting his finger against his chin.

"U-um.." you blush.

He stares at you. His red eyes are shimmering. Titan, why is he looking at you like that?!

"I don't wanna talk about it!" You blush and shove him away.

"Okay. I'll take that as... we're complicated." Hunter folds his arms.

You fold your arms and stomp over to your bed. Hunter watches you, you look like an angry mouse.

You let out a big "HUUGH!" And bury yourself in your blankets.

"Hey." Hunter says walking over to you buried in your blankets.

"Go away." You mumble.

He pulls the blankets down to reveal just your face. And you poke your head out and look at him.

He smiles.

"What are you thinking?" You grumble.

"That... you look very kissable." He says.

"Go away!" You blush, pulling your covers over your mouth.

"Sorry, I just think it would be nice to have you, close to me, with your lips on mine." He shrugs.

"You make a nice kisser, I could use some more of that, It really pleases me." Hunter smirks.

You pull your blankets under your mouth again and glare at him. He smirks once more at you.

"You think you're so cocky, and so this and that.... when you can't even dominate any kiss." You say flat toned.

"...w-what?" Hunter blushes, caught off guard.

You smirk, grab him by the shirt collar and kiss him. Hunter gasps a little and immediately falls victim to your kiss.

He melts, and starts trembling when you kiss him, he falls on the ledge of your bed, and you pull him closer to you.

He obeys you pulling him towards you and comes closer to you. You rest your hands against his chest.

"Y-y/n- I-" He says softly but gets interrupted by you kissing him again.

He sighs deeply into the kiss and melts. Oh to be kissed by an angel, by a goddess. It's pure heaven. Kissing you was all he needed, to know what heaven is like.

He's so embarrassed though. You really did call him out. He really isn't the dominant one when it comes to intimate moment like this. Damn it.

You pull away from the kiss. You still have him by the shirt collar. He pants a little trying to catch his breath, he stares at you, like he's looking at the most beautiful peace of art ever.

You blush angrily.

"There- I gave you what you wanted. You happy?" You grumble.

Hunter flushes red and looks at any other direction.

"Uh-" he stutters.

"I- Um-" Hunter blushes covering his mouth with his finger tips.

"I.. uh- I gotta go-." Hunter says all embarassed, running out of the room.

You watch him as he darts out of your room.

He runs through the hallway all red, and then gets to his room and slams the door shut, sliding against the other side of the door as soon as he shuts it.

"Shit- she's slick- way slicker than I thought." Hunter mumbles to himself.

"Haahh... um.." He blushes.

"I'm not as confident as I thought I was- eheheheh...." He laughs.