"Can you even get drunk, Eber?" I asked the demon that was sitting on my head.

He said we'll have to find out.

"Eda's getting Perry and Lilith right now." Raine said.

"I'm curious how we'll all act when drunk." Alador said. "Everyone is different. Some people flirt, some are hostile, others spill their guts both literally and figuratively."

"You'll be drunk too so you can't study us." I told him, putting my arm over his shoulder.

"It's still fun to wonder." He shrugged.

{An Hour And A Half Later}

"Now that everyone is here-" Raine said as their voice cracked.

Eda started laughing.

"That wasn't funny!" Raine snapped.

"It was a little funny." Alador laughed.

"Hmph. As I was saying, we're all getting blackout drunk tonight. No one has a choice, we already stole the alcohol." Raine stated.

"This is gonna be fun." I said.

"I'm scared." Lilith noted.

"Now we should get to the hotel to check in." Eda said. "They won't hold the room forever."

{The Next Morning}

What the fuck did I do last night? My head is pounding. It's really bright in here...

"Ugh...I feel terrible..." Alador muttered next to me.

He sat up and held his head. I could hear someone in the bathroom throw up while another person snapped at them to hurry up before they throw up.

"It feels like if I move, I'll die." I said.

"You guys really can't handle alcohol." Someone, I think Porter, said.

"You act like you weren't as drunk as the rest of us." Lilith groaned. "Edalyn, hurry up!"

"Shhh...you're so loud...I have a headache..." Raine told Lilith.

"By the legal definition, I was drunk, but I never got disoriented. Eber got a little disoriented but it lasted 5 minutes." Porter explained. "You guys were completely gone though. It was entertaining."

"How in hell did you not get drunk?!" I snapped.

"No idea." He replied.

"You're not normal." Raine told Porter.

"Nope." Porter agreed.

"It's way too fucking bright in here..." Alador muttered before laying back down and covering his head with the blanket. "Hi, Eber."

I lifted the blanket. Eber was curled up underneath. He laughed at me and said I looked terrible.

"Shut up or next time there's a thunderstorm you're being put in a closet, mutt." I told him.

He whimpered that it's just my hangover talking.

"We'll see." I said, dropping the blanket on him.

"Edalyn! I'm gonna hurl!" Lilith shouted.

"So loud..." Raine whined.

{A Couple Hours Later}

Alador, Lilith, Eda, Raine, and I are all still irritable but our hangovers are less hindering.

"You said you weren't actually drunk last night, did you not drink a lot?" Eda asked Porter.

"Oh, no, I drank more than all of you combined on account of you guys are all lightweights." Porter answered.