Meeting (but different)

- Ranboo POV -

"So Ran who would win in a fight a-" "Can you shut up? It's literally like 9:00 PM" I say annoyed "No actually your going to learn to deal with it. So as I was saying-" Hello and that's Aimsey, my adopted sister, we used to be friends but my moms decided we could adopt her. my moms literally asked her parents and they said say less.

I mean they didn't really say that it was just funny.

"Kids! Stop talking, time for bed!" one mom yells. "Alright!" Aimsey yells. I see Aimsey lay  down on her bed and try to sleep. I on the other hand started to fake sleep and wait for a bit.

(10:20)

Woke up, can't sleep. I look at the time. 10:20, What the fu- anyways it's still early so I had a plan. I packed normal things like a blanket, a lantern, and a book, and a snack. I was ready, I walked to the front door grabbed my key and snuck out. 

I followed a pathway I made in the forest and set up there. I was chillin doing fine until..

"hello..?" wtf, chills literally flew down my spine. "hello?" I looked around in fear and stood up. "What are you doing here?" someone said walking around the tree in front of me. "Oh I was just-" I pause for a second "Oh! Your apart of the royal family right?" It's the younger prince!

"yeah I am" the prince said. "Please don't turn me in.." I say sadly. "Oh! of course not! you have to tell me why your here though.

~time skip 5 minutes~

"Does that make sense?" "yeah it kinda does" "What are YOU here for?" I ask  "Well I'm a Prince I don't have to tell you" the prince says sassily. I look at him with an annoyed expression. "Fine, I was here because I snuck out so I can get some peace from my annoying castle." the prince says annoyed, yippee "Now was that so bad?" "Yes" "Alright"

We started to talk for awhile and soon the sun was starting to come up, It was like just in the matter of 5 minutes! I think...

"Bye! My family normally starts waking up at this time!" The prince says while standing up. "Bye!" I say as I get ready to leave and pretend I was never gone. "see you tonight!" The prince says as he runs away. Wait I didn't get his name! ah shit.

______________________________________________________________________________

408 words 

Hello again! I made it longer this time! did you like it? I don't have much to say but I will see you on the next chapter! ~Eggo