Meeting At That Forest Spot

(it genuinely took me 7 whole minutes to find a picture that would fit for the top of this chapter that I haven't already used, or can use. I am going to cry)

Tubbo's POV

"HEY RANBOO!" I whisper-yell, coming from behind the tree in front of where he's sitting.. I sat down on the right side to them.

They softly chuckled as they said "Hi Tubbo," They said in their usual comforting like voice when they talk to me, the smile being present in their voice, as they look at me. "I went to this cool café today!" I say excitedly, telling him about my day "It was called the Beloved's Café! And there was this cool looking worker! They had like cool ass long hair !! And they looked like a normal enderman.. But they had green eyes! It was so cool!" I finished ranting to him as he just stared at me with a small smile on their face, "I'll tell her that." He says with his same quiet, comforting voice, After I looked over at him. "Huh?" I say in confusion.. What'd he mean?

 "That's my mother.. My family runs that place.." He softly smiles at me.. WHAT???  "Really ??" I question.. "Yeah?" He says with a tone of confusion. "Oh! Well then also tell her that the coffee was really good! And that she looks really cool !!.. Actually.. To think about it.. Why do you look like that?" I blurt out the last sentence, without thinking otherwise "..Like-.. Like what?" they ask. "You don't look like an enderman.. But.. You do?" I specify "Oh! I'm half enderman! Half.. Whatever the other half is- But my mom's an albino enderman! So.. I think that might be it..?" He answers. "Okaayy." I reply to his answer. "Well.. You look like really fucking cool!" I Follow up "..Really?" They ask "Yeah! Your eyes are so cool! One green and one red! You don't look like a normal enderman too! Your so cool!" I continue,

".. Are you a form of creature?" They ask "No! I'm a normal, normal human!" I say defending myself. ".. Are you sure?" "No... I uhm.. I'm a form.. Of goat.." I say slightly red from embarrassment ".. Do you have ears? Or horns? Wait no of course you do.. Where are they?" He asks. "Oh- uhm. well-.. They're just-" I stop myself from saying anything else at this point. I don't like being embarrassed. I just get angry- "Well- Uhm. Fuck you!" I slightly push him, as he softly laughs from it. "No- But like.. Where are they?" He re-asks "They- I hide them. My ears hide in my hair, and I hide my horns behind my crown!" I say, embarrassed by the question. I don't like them too much. My horns are way too small for an average goat my age! And my ears just honestly look weird.

".. Can I see them?" They ask.. What kinda question is that!? Of course he can't ! "No!" I answer, annoyed "Whhyyy?" He says shortly dragging out the 'h' and 'y' "Because.. I don't want to show youu themm." I reply in the same attitude, He looks at me sadly in a joking like manor. "aww." They say sadly?, Jokingly sad? .. That works, eh.

".. You like bees right?" "oh my god, oh my god, Do I?! I LOVE bees !!" I say happily, "Did you know there are about 20,000 types of bees in the world? Did you know only female bees can sting? Did you know only one bee can make 1/12 of a teaspoon of honey in their lifetime ?? Did you know it takes 556 worker bees to make a pound of honey ??" I go on a ramble about bees to Ranboo, going on for around what feels like years "Did you know honey bees have five eyes??" I say happily continuing on, "Alright.. Alright..." They checks their wrist. Wait. Huh? 

"What are you doing?" I ask, "Checking what time it is..." He answers "11:44 AM.." They follow up. "How are you checking the time?" "With my watch." They reply. They show me their wrist, with a tiny clock strapped onto a band.. ".. What the fuck is that." I question him, ".... What? Y-You don't know what a watch is?" He asks, stuttering a bit. "Yeah? What the fuck is it?" I ask.. "It's like.. A portable clock.. That you can put on your wrist.." They answer. "Woah-.. That's so fuckin cool. I want one." I say. He chuckles lightly, "You can get yourself one y'know..? You are the prince?.. So you can probably get it for free!" They say ".. Y'know what. I will get one!" I say in confidence ".. Alright."