He laughs, twirling her.

Her dress only lifts up towards the bottom, shining when the bright white lights hit it. The edge brushes along the edge of a desk, and I swear I hear a small 'swoosh'.

Her feet lift up ever so slightly, and by the time her body has made a full circle, her legs drop. The abrupt movement sends the entire dress, neck down, to swirl and move.

Her back falls forward, her laughter filling the area. "Mhm, sir, I would like to give you a twirl." She pauses, "If I may."

Chris smiles, leaning his hand out, and she quickly gives him a spin. She's fast about it, but she can barely reach over his head. They stumble, partly from speed and partly from the height difference.

Y/N snickers, retreating back towards me and Fowler, flashing crude signs at Chris.

By the time she reaches us, we hear a door slam open and shut.

"Finally Anderson, fuck."

Hank sighs, his blazer clearly stained with sweat and stress. And loads of cologne.

The entire crew starts to form, and I attempt to follow along, but they are so.. natural.

I retreat to the back, behind Y/N and in front of Hank. I turn my neck towards him, "I heard you missed last years pictures." Genuinely curious. All I get back is a scowl.

A man I've never seen before, shining golden blonde hair, steps out of the crowd and gets out a nice camera.

"Alright," He says, his voice deep and smooth, "Smile."

The group goes silent until the man puts his camera down, and I see his name tag. "Ari", it reads. "Thank you so much Ari!" I hear someone say, and of course more thank you's fill the room. 

Ari smiles, brushing the hair out of his face. For the first time, I notice his french accent. "Alright, we have to all take a selfie first." He pulls out his phone, turning the flash on and the camera around.

We all smush together, a few people on their tiptoes, Ari squatting down, and smiles all around. They yell "cheese!", and before I know it Ari is back on his phone, scrolling through the few he took.

"Yes,yes, you all look fantastic!"

Y/N walks over to him, "Hey Ari! Do you mind sending those to me?" A toothy smile fills his face, smile lines creased along his eyes. "Of course!" He leans over and tightly squeezes her for a few seconds before behind summoned by the group of men.

Aka the, Hanks words not mine, "douches".

Y/N sighs, scoots her stuff off of her desk, and lays across the porcelain. I hear clinking glass sounds come from her purse, which she quickly silences.

I head over to her, to make sure she is alright.

Before I even have the chance to finish walking up to her, much less say anything, she puts her hands up straight in the air. "Help me up."

Confused, I stand over her. "Excuse me?"

"I said help me up. You know how you have muscles? Move them, grab my hands, and pull me up." She makes an explosion sound, "Crazy, I know."

Taking the hint of sarcasm, I grab her wrists and pull her upper body up. When she is all the way up, she tugs on the chest of her dress, fixing whatever wrinkles came to be.

"Overdressed my ass." She mumbles, "Your literally wearing a full suit. Constantly, Connor. How? Isn't that uncomfortable? I know I am right now."

I shrug, "Perhaps, but since I wear it all the time, I would not know the difference."