Ch.8

Recap:
"A lot of things get used to it" I laugh. Someone knocked on the door so we all got up and I opened the door. My jaw dropped when I saw.....
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I opened the door and saw Riley. Great just great, why does she have to be here. She stands there smirking not knowing my friends are inside.

"Well Chloe what do you have to say now. I'm back and you know it" she smirks.

"Great more torture" I mutter to myself.

"What's wrong babe?" Jake asks walking behind me and putting his arms around my waist.

"Nothing. Just talking to an old friend" I fake a smile. Lucky me he knows when I'm lying.

"Stop lying and tell me who she is" he says glaring at Riley.

"I'll tell you when me and 'that' are done talking" I say referring to Riley.

"Alright...." he says and walks into the house and I step out.

"Now what do u want" I growl lowly at her.

"I want my old friend back" she says softly. I just stare into those green eyes. I remember when she was my friend and I want that back but at the same time she hurt me. While my mind is racing I hear her start to speak. But I don't get a word she says.

"You can have her back when she knows you've changed" I say harshly walking into the house and slamming the door behind me. I slide down the wall and cry into my knees.

I feel someone pick me up and I cuddle into their chest. I'm put into bed and Jake gets in next to me pulling the covers over us.
"I love you Chloe" he says softly in my ear
"I love you Jake" I say before I slowly drift off to sleep.

🔱tomorrow morning🔱
"Chloe get your lazy ass out of bed" Jake laughs. I groan and pull the covers over my head.

💮jakes POV💮
"Chloe get your lazy ass out of bed" I laugh. She just groans and pulls the covers over her head.

"That's it" I say and pick her up.

"Let me down!!" She screams kicking.

"Never" I smirk.

"JAKE!" She says angrily. When she gets angry it doesn't end well so I drop her on the couch and sit down.

"You messed up my hair" she groans

"It was already messy" I laugh. She glares at me and goes outside to the pool. There's a knock at the door so I open it.

I look to see that girl Riley from yesterday.

"Um is Chloe here" she says awkwardly.
"Yea in the back" I answer and let her in.
"Thanks" she snaps

There's something suspicious about her and the way she is so I follow her.

When I look out the door I see Chloe and Riley.

🐾Chloe's POV🐾

I see Riley walking towards me with a smirk plastered on that cake of a face.

"What the hell do you want!" I yell at Riley

"Chloe I came here to get you back one way or another a-" I cut her off by slamming her to the ground.

"I said you can get her back when I know you have changed" I say through gritted teeth.

"Ah let me go" she cries out. I let her up but I grab her and show her the door.

"Your still weak Riley and you always will be" I say. She turns around with hurt in her eyes.

"All I wanted was the old Chloe back. Tell me when she's back and I'll come back for now goodbye Chloe". I stand there in shock as she walks away. Never knew she had the guts to say those things to my face.

I fall to the ground and cry until I'm picked up and bought inside. I crawl over to my bed and just stay there.
I just wanna sleep and never wake up
Just wanna sleep and never wake up
I repeat that in my head until I slowly drift into a deep sleep.
🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

💥💥I'm back peoples💥💥

Ok I had so much work to do this week and I have done It all!!

😔ok bad news😔
☺️good news for me tho☺️

🐾I'm going to Digifest NYC next Saturday at citi field. If any of you readers are going come meet me and my friends there. Unless you have VIP u can't hang wit us srry😔🐾

🔻🔺🔻later lovies🔻🔺🔻

-danielle♊️