Sam x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

"Hey~ you're awake!"
"Please-"
"Shut it. I have a little question for you, maybe you could call it a fun little game... you've fucked with the wrong person."
"I don't know what I did please!"
"Well firstly you're a hero, that's disgusting enough"
"No- please don't leave!"

I laughed, walking out the room to check my phone to see I'd Sam had messaged, because I don't actually know what that prick did...

Purp dude - 7:11pm
What did he actually do? I'm trying to be intimating and it's not working :/

Sammmmmmmm - 7:14pm
He basically treats his boyfriend like shit, and just, isn't good with his work yk? Bad hero for such good rep

Purp dude - 7:14pm
Oh so this is a jealousy thing for you? Fun. I understand though, Y/n is a catch - don't worry, you don't have to kill me too, not interested <3

Sammmmmmmm - 7:15pm
...Just continue with the plan. I'm nearby in case he chooses the wrong option.

I smiled, I loved taunting Sam, it pissed him off, and I couldn't care less if he hated me, he knows I'm too powerful to kill

I walk back in, staring back at him, acting disinterested as he attempted and failed to stare into my soul.

"Sooo..."
"..."
"You've been treating your boyfriend like shit I hear"
"It's not-"
"I know your excuse, 'but I'm so busy with work' right? I have a partner, and many friends and I'm the most feared villain in (city name) yet I have time for them, how does that that? Hmm...?"
"I- he- its not my fault he's not as good as I first thought"

My eyes widened, my eyes filling with hate, how could he say such a thing - especially about a dear friend of mine... definitely dying, no matter what Sam wants.

"So you just led him on? You sick fuck!"
"..."
"God... you're lucky you're wanted alive, speaking of which, our little game!"
"..."
"Alright, hero, the love of your life, or the city?"
"The city."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"... what?"

I laughed through the disgust I felt, I still hadn't gotten the go ahead to kill him so I just walked closer, smiling with insanity

"Then he'll burn."
"...What?"
"You live, and he doesn't, it was your choice hero"
"No-"
"He's burning now and you're free to leave."
"NO!!"
"YESSSSS!! YOU GET TO LIVE WITH YOUR PAIN!"

I walked out, sending Sam a quick message, telling him the choice had been made.

...

...

...

Y/n pov

I could smell the smoke, I had previously been knocked out, and now I had awoken tied to a chair in the kitchen, a fire raging all around me... where was my love?

"Y/n! Hi, this video is for you!"
"...Purpled?"
"So you can see you're going to burn, yes?"
"Yes?"
"Do you want to know who's fault is that? His!"

The video panned to Foolish, my love, the only love I'd really had, I felt pain, looking into his guilty eyes, I knew Purpled wasn't lying

I just looked at him in disappointment

"Oh! Is that the time? I must go Y/n, goodbye!"
"..."

I had accepted my fate... not that it mattered but I lied about Foolsih being my only love, there was another... I knew he loved me, we were best friends, I had felt the same but Foolish beat him to it.