Chapter 2

Disclaimer I do not own Vincenzo or Harry Potter. They belong to Studio Dragon and J.K. Rowling.

 (LOL, I realized that I used an actor's name instead of the character's name. So, I will be changing Choi Young Joon to his character name Cho Young-Woon from Vincenzo.)

 Chapter 2

  The letters were sent out and as they reached their friends, all of the tenants had various but somewhat similar reactions to the wedding invitation.

  At the Italian restaurant, Toto started to sing and dance with his mop as he read the letter, overjoyed about being able to see Vincenzo again and participating in the wedding.

  The Yeongho Snack Bar, erupted with sound as the mother-son duo cheered and began to plan to pack foods, clothes, and other essential items for the trip.

  At Bye, Bye Balloon, the thug tenants' mouths dropped open in surprise as they looked over the invitation. Yang Joo Eun stopped combing mid stroke as she re-read the invitation. Park Seok Do had stopped reading, looking like he just swallowed a fly as he jumped about in excitement. While Jun Soo Nam, who had read the letter in full, was astounded that even he had been invited. He instantly felt ecstatic since he would be able to see Vincenzo and Cha-Young for this very special occasion.

  Mr. Nam was seen crying with the letter clenched in his hands at his desk in Jipuragi Law Firm. It was not sad tears but happy tears he was crying. He missed Vincenzo and felt like something was absent but now he felt whole again.

  In the temple, the monks were smiling and bowing down in thankfulness. They were quite glad that the people who had helped them were finally getting their happy ending and a wedding to boot.

  The pawnshop owners were crying and Lee Cheol Wook exclaimed loudly how they would show off their child. He could not wait, along with his wife, to introduce Vincenzo to his godson.

  Through the dance studio windows, Larry Kang could be seen dancing and planning what he would do at the ceremony to show off how grateful and delighted he was for Cha-Young and Vincenzo.

  In the Destiny Piano room, Seo Mi Ri was smiling and playing a happy tune on her piano. She was already planning her packing list for the trip to the island.

  Tak Hong Shik was humming a happy tune at the laundromat while snapping his scissors, readying the clothes he was to bring and pondering a plan to make a suit for Vincenzo as a wedding gift.

  The hustle and bustle of the tenants began. All that was heard throughout the plaza building was the pounding footsteps, slamming of doors, and the echoing noises of the tenants' chitter-chatter as they made their way down to the dance studio, their regular meeting place.

Near Malta

  The courtyard was being fully prepared. There was a little gazebo with drapery, vines, and flowers being placed. The pews were being placed in front of the gazebo where the vows would take place.

  A dance floor was being set up in the large backyard. Cha-Young really loved to dance and was thrilled by the thought of having the first dance with her love. All of the Geumga Plaza tenants would also want to dance as well. She always remembered how much fun the Guemga Plaza tenants would have dancing at their weekly Friday night zombie fright fest at the dance studio.

  What no one knew was that a few days after the wedding their lives would be changing more than they thought.

  Han-Seo was getting therapy after spending 18 months recovering in the hospital on the Cassano Island. He decided that he really wanted to do something for Vincenzo after all he had done for him. Han-Seo felt peaceful while resting and getting the needed medical attention.