Their new home.

As soon as they reached their new home, sylvie and Evelyn were quick to rush out of the stuffy car that they had been sitting in for the past 44 minutes.
They unbuckled their seat belts and opened their doors, and welcomed the fresh spring breeze on the faces and in their hair.
It surely was a beautiful day.
The sun was shining, they wind was blowing.... the leaves moving gracefully and slowly through the steady breeze from the north.
Although... James stayed sat in the car. Looking deep in thought and downright miserable. Evelyn noticed the look on his face and in his gorgeous eyes, and she went to ask him what was wrong.

"Hey," Evelyn started, "What's the matter?" She asked with worry and concern on her face.

Evelyn knew what happened between her and James shouldn't have happened. It wasn't morally right, nor was it fair on her mother. And now... Evelyn was worried that names regretted it. She was worried that James regretted bringing Evelyn to the most amazing climax of her life in a dingy shop bathroom.

James looked up at her, with a fire in his eyes. Pure lust and desire. A completely different glare from what he had been wearing in his eyes before he looked at Evelyn.
"Nothing, Evelyn," James answered, "I've just... I've never been the type to take a woman's virginity... but baby... I really want to take yours." Evelyn was taken aback by his words
James, her stepdad, wanted to fuck a young goth teen like Evelyn? Evelyn couldn't really believe her ears. What she had heard.
But she was most definitely getting turned on by the thought, and as if James could smell it, or sense it, he chuckled slightly at her and said; "all the way home... I've not stopped being able to think about how good your tight, little cunt will feel wrapped around this big, hard cock." As if for emphasis, he palmed his cock and squeezed it roughly through his trousers.
Evelyn did nothing but look at him. Watching the fire and lust in his bright, blue eyes burn brighter and brighter.
She wanted her stepdad to take her virginity just as much as he wanted to take it.
But... they couldn't make love or have sex. Because of Sylvie.
It would be wrong and unfair on so many levels. But somehow, Evelyn didn't care if it was wrong. As long as she and James could keep it between just them. Only Their secret... no one else had to know.
Including Sylvie.
James cleared his throat, and unbuckled his seat belt, getting ready to jump out of the car. Evelyn stepped to the side so James could get out of his car, without any unnecessary difficulties caused by Evelyn.
James jumped out and walked over to Sylvie, who was texting on her phone. He then lifted up some moving boxes and took 3 into their new house. His muscles bulged and stood out more, while he was carrying the boxes.

James looked like an avid gym-goer.

Evelyn loved the thought of James, hot and sweating, with maybe just a black vest and gym shorts on.
Evelyn shook her head... she couldn't afford to be thinking sexual right now. She had unpacking to do.
Evelyn walked around the side of the car and opened the back door on the left-hand side, only to find a sleeping cedric with his tongue sticking out slightly. He looked so peaceful.

Evelyn wondered what he was dreaming about.
She carefully picked up cedric and cradled him to her chest. Kissing the top of his head, and she then brushed the fur on his back.
"Come on, Evelyn, get your bloody cat and go inside." Sylvie said.
Suddenly... Sylvie is in a terrible mood. Before James started driving Evelyn and Sylvie to his house, their new home, she was in a good mood... but now. Now she's being bitchy and self-absorbed. That's not a nice Sylvie to be around.

But, Evelyn did as she was told, and so, she cradled cedrci tighter to her chestt and took him inside. She didn't know where to leave cedric while they were gathering the boxes and waiting for the removal men to come and give them their furniture back.
Evelyn didn't want cedric running off anywhere.

'I'll just ask James' she thought to herself.
But... where was James?

"James?" Evelyn called, after sitting cedric down next to the window. He was asleep... he could stay there until there was a safer place he could lay.
Evelyn walked through the house, calling out James's name.
Evelyn was totally sure he bought some boxes into the house.
Maybe he was outside with sylvie.
"James?" She called. "Dad?"
Just then, she heard a slight moan come from the bathroom.
Was he in the bathroom?
She heard another moan and a grunt. Not a grunt of pain or discomfort.. it was a grunt of pleasure. Followed by another moan... a name.
Evelyn's name.
James was moaning Evelyn's name.
But... what was he doing?
"James?" Evelyn called, a bit more quietly this time.
She boldy walked her way over to the bathroom door, and nudged it open slightly with her boot.
And there he was.
Standing, with his t-shirt bunched up around his waist, showing off his abs and the small tattoo, sat gently next to his v-line.
His v-line.
Evelyn looked further down, past his chest and his abs... Down to where his hand was.
His cock.
He was stroking his big cock, with his head thrown back and his chest heaving. His finger was slowly circling the tip of his cock, and he was pumping it hard. Squeezing it. Moaning Evelyn's name.