OMG-

Bryce put on his outfit. 

His outfit consisted on black ripped jeans and a nirvana tee. His binder was underneath so he could be flatter than a pancake. The shoes he was wearing was black platforms that made him 5'4 instead of 5'1. Damn, He hated being short. Bryce at the last second decided to put on eyeliner and made it very thick. Back at home he was yelled at for doing this because it was considered 'sinful'. Every thing was according to his mom.

He grabbed his keys and headed out the door. The convention was maybe 5 blocks away, which would have been an easy walk if he was not in platform boots. It took 7 minutes but he made it on time. The entry ticket was 10 pounds. Inside the room it was very busy but Bryce was prepared with his headphones so he could handle any noise. He spent hours looking at Nintendo, Xbox, PlayStation, and PC games that he was dying to play. The whole time he was stimming and happy. He hadn't been this happy in forever. He was so happy he didn't mask, and this was also because he was comfortable in this setting. 

Bryce then heard his stomach and realized he should eat. But what should he eat? He looked around and saw a person with gourmet ice cream. If i said he had been running, that would of been an understatement.

"Can I get a cookie dough flurry?" Bryce asked after a few times of rehearsing what to say so he didn't sound dumb. 

"What size?"

"Um... a small please,"

Bryce slowly ate the ice cream smiling at a near by table. There was no more empty tables other than that one so he was thankful. Then something that changed his life (not an understatement) happened.

"Hey, excuse me.." said a voice

Bryce looked up and saw his favorite streamers looking at him. Ran, Aimsey and Guqqie were there and they looked even nicer in person, if that was possible.

"H-Hey," Bryce smiled at them clearly nervous

"Can we sit with you?" Ran asked, "Only if you want us to, We don't want to make you uncomfortable..." He added

"Yeah, you can sit here," 

Bryce was practically shaking inside. This was a dream come true and he didn't want to ruin it.  He didn't script something like this so he was going off a whim of what he should say.

"So, what's your name?" Aimsey asked me

"Bryce... I love watching your guys streams. Always makes me smile," Bryce hoped he sounded ok and not like an idiot. 

"You watch our streams," Guqqie asked smiling

"Yea, you three are my personal favorite streamers..."

"Wow, I am honored," Ran was gentle and sweet. His brown hair was a bit fluffy and he had a black mask on. 

"Pronouns?" Aimsey interjected.

"He/They," 

Ran looked at me and smiled "Where are you from? You don't have an accent,"

"I just came from America. It was not safe for me since I am trans. They are getting really bad to us. I was in a constant threat. It is safer away from my school and family." Bryce took another bite of ice cream

"I'm so sorry.." Ran was genuinely sorry and he had compassion in his gorgeous gray eyes. "If you ever need anything us three are here," 

"Yeah, Ran is right..." Aimsey agreed as she was chewing on her sandwich. 

They all laughed a bit and talked for a bit longer.

"Nice meeting you all," Bryce smiled and stood up

"See ya sometime," Ran was sounding happy and cheerful

When Bryce got home he realized he never got Ran's accual personal information. If he messaged on the main account his message would get lost in all the other DM's. Sadness hit him. 

Well  I might as well stream for the first time. 

He set up his face cam and he started to play Minecraft. 

63 people

104 people

400 people

873 people 

How do I have this many people watching me stream

"Hello to all the new viewers! How is everyone's day! As you can see I am playing Minecraft. My goal this stream is to have a decent house and to find a village. Oh— Thank you Dreamlover353 for the $6 donation and Happy Birthday!  Thanks baconbiscutlily for the 10 tier 1s—"

I can't believe people are enjoying me stream this much. Is this the fastest anyones channel ever grow!? One stream and all these people? Watching me?

Then it happened

Ranboolive has donated $200