Part 1 The Ball

In the unknown reaches of time, strange and wonderful creatures appeared on this planet. We call them Pokémon. Over the years, countless varieties of Pokémon developed. Researchers have identified hundreds of different types, but many more are yet to be discovered. Many tales have been passed down of the extraordinary adventures we humans shared with our Pokémon friends. There have been conflicts too, but over the ages, we learned to live together in harmony. And so the story continues. Today there are heroes who collect Pokémon and train hard in battle. Some of them even dream of becoming Pokémon Masters. And some dream of being Pokémon Champions. It is an exciting journey, but full of challenges too. Being a trainer requires dedication and spirit. This road can certainly be long and difficult, but those who travel, will find many friends along the way. Together humans and Pokémon will carry on the story. Facing new challenges then sharing new adventures that will become the tales of tomorrow. But even tomorrow stories may have started long ago. Like this tale that begins in the legendary past. Before Pokeballs ever existed.

(An: I'm skipping the intro.)

Woman: And then the queen understood what Sir Erin had done. The wise knight, realizing that there was only one hope for the kingdom, had gone to the Tree of Beginning. The dwelling place of Mew.

Girl: Then what happened?

Woman: The terrible forces that threatened her kingdom, were suddenly transformed. All at once, anger and hatred were changed into understanding and hope! Humans and Pokémon on both sides returned to their homes and peace was restored to the land.

A woman was reading her baby girl a legend.

Girl: Really mom?

Woman: Mhm. And that is why Sir Erin will be remembered as the True Guardian of Aura.

Girl: That's a great story. Can you read it again please?

Woman: Of course dear.

Girl: Hurray!

The scene revealed a castle

As Y/n and Ash continue their quest to become a Pokémon Champion and Master, they and their friends arrive at Cameron Palace. The kingdom is holding a festival in honor of their legendary hero, Sir Erin, and the main event will be a Pokémon competition. Trainers have come from near and far to compete, and the winner will be dubbed as this year's Guardian of the Aura!

The gang were coming up towards the palace.

May: So I guess as part of the festival, people are dressing in traditional costumes!

Max: What? We don't have any costumes!

Y/n: I'm guessing a miracle is about to happen.

Brock: Man you're good Y/n. Hmm. It says here you can get them at the palace.

Max: Alright!

Ash: I'm gonna wear something heroic!

Pikachu: Pika!