About three hours have passed and you wake up again, Dovey sitting next to you and saying something boisterously to Lesso, as you realized she was scolding her. "Lesso! Why didn't you tell me she was waking up!".

"Oh, I'm sorry, somehow it slipped my mind..".

"I'm not surprised, Lesso!", - you put your hand on Dovey's arm.

"It's okay", - and the girl tried to squeeze out a smile, for her head hurt terribly and her throat was dry.

"Are you awake?! I'll get some water!", - Dovey jumped up and ran out of the tent, and you were left alone with Lesso.

"Your magic is very powerful, Sarah, and I hope you use it properly, I will train and educate you so you can control yourself in the right moment", - what moment she means.

"Here I am! Sarah, I brought you some fresh water and a blanket!", - Lesso rolled her eyes at the last word. Dovey handed you the bottle and you drank half at once. "Thank you very much."

"Honey, you're welcome, if you want, you can move in..".

"No, I don't want to", - you smiled at the woman, and she gave you a smile back and said goodbye and left.

A lot of people were worried, so Lesso had to chase everyone away from the tent, which was very funny because she would get angry, then go into the tent and mutter curses to herself under her breath. The dean would also often go away and leave you alone, it became immediately boring, although you did not talk to her, there was a sense that you were not alone. Now the woman left to cook something. And all the while she was cooking, Dovey came to see you, and when she had to leave, Emily came in. "Sarah, I'm so sorry! It's my fault..me."

"Wait! It's not one bit your fault, you don't have to blame yourself, because I lost control of my emotions and magic, no one's fault here."

"Yeah, I guess you're right", - you continued talking, mostly about dancing, but soon Emily left.

After a while more, Lesso came in. "Are you going to eat?", - you just nodded, and the woman brought in two plates of hot broth. You ate in complete silence, but you had to admit, this woman was a very good cook, even your cheekbones ached pleasantly from the taste. Later, you sat down to read a book, and Lesso went to Dovey's; they had something to decide about you, but Dean already had a plan.

Dovey was standing outside her tent, and a tall figure was already heading toward her. "Lesso! What took you so long?"

"Because I was cooking food to feed myself and my apprentice", - the woman rolled her eyes.

"Okay, you know why I called you", - Dovey put her hands to her side and started pacing back and forth. "Sarah has very strong magic, and she doesn't know how to control it, and I only know one person who has magic.."

"Shut up. This is not the place to discuss it, I'm going to be her mentor", - Lesso had exactly the same ability, so no one other than her knew best how to coax it out of her.

"Okay, but..»

"Princess, no buts, I've decided, especially since she's my student, still one of the best, so leave it to me", - the woman turned and walked away.

The women were not even aware that in the shadows, there was another figure with red eyes.

***

The next day was exactly the same, nothing unusual, though you were already communicating with everyone, they asked you how you felt, but everything was normal.

Toward nightfall, everyone was going to bed, you and Lesso were sitting in the tent, but you had to change again in her presence, and when you took off your sweater, you saw the woman staring. "You look like you eat but you look like a skeleton, is there anything you want to tell me?", - it was already so infuriating, everyone was talking about your thinness, it used to flatter, it was nice to know that you could, but now it is annoying.