Saturday•Flustered Feelings

Yall Pretend like Eleven went to hang out with Elise and Ash at the skating rink

"Still blushing, cutie" Matteo said
Will picked his hands up and covered his face
"Don't cover you're face.I like your face,  it's cute" Matteo said after Will kept his face covered Matteo started tickling him.

"Stop." Will said laughing
"Well you should've uncorvered your face" Matteo said still tickling him.

Will squealed and giggled "Stoppppp.Pleaseeee"

"Okay" Matteo said stopping.After Will stopped panting he started fake pouting

"You know that wasn't fair, you're taller, and faster, and stronger than me"

"Well you are cuter"
"Stopppp, you're so corny" Will said jokingly
"And you love it" Matteo said again making Will's face resemble the color of a watermelon.

"Hey boys what do you want for-"

"We're not hungry" Will says his hands shooting to his face.Jonathan then looks up from the picture he was looking at.

"Okay" Jonathan says questioningly walking out.

Matteo bursts out laughing as Jonathan shut the door.

"That's not funny" Will says

"Tottaly was" Matteo said.

"Y'know Im actually kind of hungry.Lets go eat" Matteo said

"Okay" Will said.

12:00

Will was coming back from the bathroom to see Matteo looking at a sketchbook.

"Thats old it's pretty bad" Will reached for the sketchbook.

"No this is great.Who's this" Matteo asked looking at a pic of 2 young boys on a swing set.He assumed one of them was Will.

"Oh that's Mike.He's my best friend back home, well at least I think he is he never really seemed interested in me after he and El got together" Will said his smile dropping.

"Well this is a great drawing Will and Mike is crazy to not want to be your best friend" Matteo said looking in Will's eyes.

Matteo then started to lean in.They were centimeters away from each other.And the door opened.The boys jerked apart.

"Im ordering Pizza what type do you like Matteo?" Jonathan looked up from the book he was reading and then saw the two.Weird he thought seeing the two blushing.

"Anything but I prefer cheese or pepperoni or pineapple" Matteo said

"Pineapple, you phsyco" Will said

"Pineapple is the best" Matteo said

"You are a flipping phsyco"

"Well I'm you're favorite flipping phsyco" Matteo said

"Okay Imma leave before yall start making out" Jonathan joked

"It's not like tha-" Will was interrupted by the sound of his door closing.

"You sure it isn't like that, baby" Matteo whispered into his ear.

Will face just shot red, and Matteo smirked.

"Feeling flustered baby" Matteo whispered softly into the boys ear.

"Wanna go skating after lunch?" Matteo said acting as if nothing had happened.

Will nodded.