| 107 | Ghosts: Reality Or A Mere Illusion? |

Bleh, I'm still at my cousin's house. Well, she's hosting this barbeque at her house, which is why I'm currently trying to not throw my laptop out of the window because of the sucky internet, here.

AND YES, MORE MUSIC IS BLARING OUT OF MY EARPHONES 'CAUSE MY COUSINS ARE BEING PRETTY ANNOYING WITH THEIR MUSIC. SO YEAH, PRETTY DISTRACTED.

Also, I WANT 'Hyrule Historia', DAMN IT! BAH, I AM SO GOING TO SEE IF I CAN GET IT AT A GAME STORE OR SOMETHING, TOMORROW.

Yeah, 'cause tomorrow, I'm going to the Moomba Festival, remember? I won't be back until three, which is when I do most of my writing, so don't worry, I won't cancel any updates or whatnot.

ANYWAYS, LET US START~!

FEEDBACK: TOO AWESOME.

WARNING: Fluff. Crack!

DISCLAIMER: I, LeTiffany, do not own 'The Legend of Zelda', its games or its characters. All rights go to Shigeru Miyamoto, and I only own the storyplot and this fanfiction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ghosts: Reality Or A Mere Illusion?

There was one thing Lynne absolutely hated about that orphanage she worked at. That would be the orphanage at night. Now, it wasn't because the children always whined about 'not wanting to go to sleep' at night or anything, it was something much worse.

Ghosts. That's right, ghosts. Now, Lynne herself was a very rational type of person who explained everything paranormal with science, so when she first caught a glimpse of a pale apparition, she thought she was hallucinating.

The second time she saw it again, she pinned it on being a coincidence. The third time she saw it, though...that form was definitely unearthly.

It wasn't that she was scared or anything, but...

Oh, who was she kidding, she was scared, out of her wits. So, when she saw it, again, for the fourth time, now...she froze in her spot, because this time...

...the ghost was actually staring at her.

"H-holy crap," she whispered as her eyes widened, and the pale, transparent form blinked, before it closed its eyes in a smile.

An airy laugh left its throat, but Lynne was too focused on the weird ears it had to notice that the ghost itself was actually mute. Not to mention the weird clothing. Come on, how did it even get into that outfit, its design looked so complicated!

She gasped when the ghost was suddenly in front of her, eyes intensely fixated on her own.

'Hello,' it mouthed with a soft smile, and a light blush rose to Lynne's face.

"He-hello," she replied, mesmerised by the ghost's eyes.

'Eh? You're blushing,' it smirked, leaning back with another silent laugh.

Her blush only darkened upon seeing the ghost laugh, "N-not funny!" She stuttered, flustered.

'Yeah, it is! It's funny, 'cause you can't tell if I'm a male or female, right?' its smirk toned down into a small smile, and she blinked.

"B-but...aren't you a male?"

'...' it threw her a deadpan, before the ghost promptly facepalmed.

"Wh-what's wrong?"

'I'm a female,' the ghost rolled her eyes, and Lynne gasped, mortified.

"O-oh!" she stuttered, "S-sorry!"

God damn it, hormones! she groaned inwardly, She's a girl, dimwit, not a male!

"U-um, what're you doing here, anyway?" she coughed

WATTPAD, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY CHAPTER. TO THOSE READERS WHO ARE UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO READ THIS, I AM SINCERELY SORRY. I HAD A WHOLE CHAPTER WRITTEN UP AND COMPLETED, SO DON'T THINK THAT THIS WAS ORIGINALLY UNFINISHED. AS I WAS EDITING AND MAKING A NEW CHAPTER, THE FACT THAT A QUARTER OF THIS CHAPTER HAS DISAPPEARED CAUGHT MY EYE, AND I AM CURRENTLY FUMING IN MY SEAT BECAUSE OF WATTPAD'S STUPID GLITCH OF SORTS.

I CAN'T FINISH THIS AT THE MOMENT, SO BEAR WITH ME AND CLICK ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.