| 100 | Where The Lunatics Roam |

OH MY GODDESSES! THIS IS THE HUNDRETH CHAPTER! (bounces about in happiness) THIS IS THE HUNDRETH CHAPTER! HOLY NAYRU! THIS IS THE LONGEST STORY I'VE EVER MADE.

THIS IS THE HUNDRETH CHAPTER!

(cries in happiness) Well, I'd like to thank my teachers, for beating my grammar back into check, my parents, for well, 'giving birth' to me, Wattpad, and most importantly...

...YOU! I'D LIKE TO THANK YOU. YES, YOU. THE ONE WHO'S READING THIS OFF A COMPUTER / PHONE / iPAD / iPOD / WHATEVER-TECHNOLOGICAL SCREEN WITH A WEIRD LOOK ON YOUR FACE. THANK YOU SO MUCH, FOR GETTING ME THIS FAR.

WITHOUT YOU, I WOULD'VE NEVER MADE IT THIS FAR.

Oh, Goddesses, I feel so content.

AND, THANK YOU, SummerDreams13, FOR SUGGESTING THIS IDEA TO ME! I TWEAKED WITH IT A BIT, 'CAUSE HIGH HEELS DON'T EXIST IN HYRULE! x'D

Well, if they did, I've never seen 'em.

FEEDBACK: Chu~ <3

WARNING: GENDER BENDING. Vulgar Language. Fluff. Crack!

DISCLAIMER: I, LeTiffany, do not own 'The Legend of Zelda', its games or its characters. All rights go to Shigeru Miyamoto, and I only own the storyplot and this fanfiction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where The Lunatics Roam.

You were pretty sure all the Links had learnt a lesson from their previous incident with 'drinking potions randomly lying about'. Pretty sure.

Why, oh, why, did history have to repeat itself at the worst times?

"Why..." you started with gritted teeth as you glowered at the pack of Links, who cowered beneath your deathly glare. Inhaling, you managed to calm your urges to strangle them senseless, "Why are you guys such idiots?"

"W-well, we were curious," Brown explained, flinching when your glare intensified, "A-a-and--"

"Let me get this straight," you ground out between gritted teeth as you placed your hands on your hips, "You found another potion lying about, decided to have a great big whooping gulp, and suddenly, you've switched genders?!"

"W-well, uh," Red tugged at the hem of his- her tunic with a blush as he- she looked away from you, "Yeah."

"And while you were at it," you crossed your arms over your flat chest, "You decided to spike my water with the potion?"

"It was nice, wasn't it?" Blue sheepishly smiled, before she shrunk away when you directed your stare towards her.

"I could barely taste it," you narrowed your eyes, "But that's not the big deal, here! Instead of leaving me alone, so that I could babysit you guys until the side-effects wore off, you decided to turn me into a male, too, huh?!"

"W-we didn't mean it, [Name]!" Red stammered as she coughed, "Honest!"

"Yeah," Vio sighed from his- her spot, "We kind of spiked your drink before we knew about the side-effects."

"Great," you growled, "Just bloody great! Look at me!" you gestured down to your completely changed body, "I've grown a flippin' penis!"