1. HIS VISITING CARD

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................

A person was running with a camera in his hands. He entered inside a building and started to look around. He was trying to find something or someone whereas, someone was just standing at the 1st floor's balcony and was watching him. He asked...

Man (In a cold tone) - Kon ho tum? Kya chahiye tumhe?

Man 2 (With a fear) - Kya ye sach hai ke aap cursed objects collect karte hai?... Agar aisa hai to... (Putting the camera on the floor) Please, ise rakh lijiye. Main ise nahi rakh sakta. Ye jabse mere pas aaya hai, tabse mere sath kuch na kuch bura hi ho raha hai...!!!

Man (In a cold tone) - Use yahi chhod do aur tum ja sakte ho yaha se.

He was very much happy to do that so, he hurriedly left from there. The man who was standing at the 1st floor, was suddenly standing near that camera in a blink of a second and took the camera in his hand.
-------------------------------------------------------
After two days, in the morning...

Rajveer was sitting at the same restaurant but today is different. Today, Naina is going to loose her job and he knew about that. So, he was there to offer her a new one.

He had observed her for a very long time. He knew that something is different with her, something is special about her. He was trying to find a way, in her, to free himself. He was tired from living so long.
-------------------------------------------------------
Naina, on the other hand, was feeling a bit strange today but she didn't know what was going on exactly. She, as usual, went to her work place and then, she got to know about her dismissal.

She understood her employer's situation but she was now worried about her living expenses. She was in desperate need of a stable job. That's where, Rajveer came into the picture. She went to him with his usual order and said...

Naina (With a smile) - Here's your order, Sir.

She said that much and nodded at him. After that, she started to leave but he stopped her and asked...

Rajveer (Taking the cup in his hand) - Kya ye tum banati ho?

Naina (Confusingly) - Sorry, Sir...???!!!

Rajveer (Looking at her) - Maine puchha ke kya ye hamesha tum banati ho?

Naina (With a worry) - Yes, Sir... Kya isme koi problem hai?

Rajveer (With a serious face) - Nahi, kal main yaha apne kuch colleagues ke sath aa raha hu. Mujhe yahi order chahiye.

Naina (A bit sad) - I appreciate that, Sir... But aaj mera last din hai yaha so, aisa to possible nahi hoga.

He smirked a bit after listening to that but she looked confused as to why he gave her that reaction. He took out a visiting card and put that under the cup. He stood up and said...

Rajveer (With a serious face) - Well, I'm offering you a new one. If you want to work then, mujhse is jagah pe aake milo.

He just said that much and left from there without even listening to her reply. She picked up the visiting card and looked at it with a strange expression. She didn't think about that much and left with it.
-------------------------------------------------------
She reached her home and at that time, her landlord came there. He said...

Landlord - Main is flat ka kiraya badha raha hu kyuki mere liye ise maintain karna mushkil hote jaa raha hai. Agar tumhe manzoor hai, to thik hai, varna tum apne liye koi aur jagah dhoondh lo.

Naina (Creasing her brows) - Magar itni jaldi me, main kaise nayi jagah dhoondhoogi? Please, mujhe thoda to waqt dijiye.

Landlord - Thik hai, main tumhe ek hafta de raha hu. Tab tak tum apne liye koi aur jagah dhoondh lo, varna ek hafte baad to tumhe ye jagah khali karni hi padegi.

Naina (With a small smile) - Thank you...!!!

Her Landlord just nodded his head and left from there in a hurry. It was like, the forces were working together to push her towards him as soon as possible. She took out the visiting card and saw the directions mentioned on that card. It was a museum and it was odd because the meeting time was written there and it was between 10 PM to 03 AM.

She felt odd about that but she didn't have any choice so, she decided to give it a shot. After dinner, she got ready to go and meet him. She wore a special kind of ring which has been passed on from generations to generations in her family. She felt protected somehow after wearing that.

She was on her way to the museum but she was feeling very nervous so, she was just playing with her ring. Because of that, the ring suddenly loosened and fell down. She was just hurriedly going to pick it up but suddenly, she heard a silent pleading from behind her. Her eyes widened and she slowly turned around.

She got hell scared to see a lady's bloody spirit, who was looking way too much injured. Because of that, she got very scared. She wasn't able to say anything because of the fear. The lady was just saying one thing continuously...

Lady (In pain) - Please... Help...!!! Please... Help...!!! Please... Help...!!!

Naina was so scared that she didn't even stop for her ring and ran from there as fast as she could. She didn't know that Rajveer was looking at her, standing in the shadows. When she ran, the lady followed her. He picked up the ring and went after her. The lady was about to reach her but suddenly, he came in front of Naina and made her wear that ring before hugging her securely.

He looked at that lady and pushed her back with his hand and chanted something. Because of that, her soul got locked in a broken glass piece. He felt a sudden weight on him and noticed that, she had fainted in his arms. He picked her up in his arms after putting the glass piece safely in his pocket and left towards his place.
......................................................................
Here's the 1st part guys...😊

How was it???🤔

Sorry for the very very long wait. Enjoy it...😊

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤