Everything ended around 5 hours later. Everyone was tried sitting on the same place, and so the host announced that it is now a break of 1 and half hours and after that the winner will be announced.

Tae smiled at seo jun that was sitting near enuwoo. He felt good seeing them together. He was about to talk to him but was interputed by jimin's voice.

"Yeah that's right, here let me introduce you to my youngest brother in law. Jeon jungkook and Kim Taehyung his-" " You are really beautiful." The idol judge spoke before Jimin can complete his words.

Jungkook's head snapped to the male who was staring at tae, he poked his tongue on his inner cheeks.

"Thank you Mr." Tae spoke smiling politely.

"Bogum, Park bogum." The idol judge spoke forwarding his hands.

"Nice to meet you Mr park." Tae spoke shaking hands with the handsome male.

"Ahh, don't call me that just call me bogum, tae." Bogum said hands till being attached to tae's. Jungkook looked at the interlocked hands and then at bogum. He rolled his eyes mentally. Holding their hands from middle he separated the joined hands.

"Well it's nice to meet you as well bogum, and yeah my boyfriend is really beautiful I agre with you." Jungkook spoke circling his arms around tae's waist who didn't even budge or flinched. As he was used to it now, but the butterflies in his stomach were going wild.

"Ohhh, lucky man. You really got one of the most beautiful people as your boyfriend huh." Bogum spoke with a chuckle.

"Indeed, the most beautiful." Jungkook spoke looking at tae with some different emotions in his eyes. Tae was taken aback by those eyes, he saw something different, like there was softness in jungkook's eyes and a glint of unspoken emotions which was tough for tae to understand.

'its just an act tae, he is saying all this to make his family believe that we are couples and not anything else.' tae spoke to himself to not think much.

They all talked for a while bogum was continuously praising tae which was spoiling jungkook's mood. His hold on tae's waist didn't loosed throughout the time. He felt a range in him when bogum tried to hug tae, who gave bogum just a side hug. Not a proper one making Jungkook sigh in relief.

Bogum took his leave as he has to meet some more people whom he knew. Enuwoo along with seo jun approached taekook who were standing alone now.

"Hey buddy." Enuwoo spoke waving at him. He went on Jungkook left as tae was standing on Jungkook's right.

"Bogum left, you can retreat your hand now." Enuwoo whispered to Jungkook pointing at his hands which were still securely wrapped around tae's waist. He took his hands back immediately.

Tae started to talked to seo jun and taking the opportunity enuwoo pulled Jungkook a little far from the duo.

"Bro what was that?" Enuwoo asked with a sheepish smile.

"What?" Jungkook asked with a confused face.

"That, 'my boyfriend is very beautiful'"  enuwoo copied jungkook's word.

"So, what's wrong with it." Jungkook asked.

"Your jealousy was showing kook." Enuwoo pointed out.

"Jealousy? Mine? What are you talking bro." Jungkook spoke Chuckling at his best friend's word.

"You mean you wasn't jealous when bogum callrd tae beautiful." Enuwoo asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, I was not. On the first place why would I be." Jungkook spoke with an obvious face.

"Then why you were holding tae's waist?" Enuwoo asked but face palmed when Jungkook shurgged.

"Just to let my family believe that we both are really in relationship, nothing else."

"Bro, believe it or not. You are falling for him." Enuwoo stated out the facts making Jungkook look at him with a blank expression.

"Me, falling for him? Bro stop joking. It's nothing what you are thinking." Jungkook spoke with a shrug followed by a non bothered chuckle.

"Ok, I believe it. So that means you wasn't jealous correct?" Enuwoo asked and Jungkook nodded with a proud look.

"That's great then see. Aren't they looking cute?" Enuwoo asked turning jungkook's whose proud look converted into an angry on.

Bogum was again there, standing near tae. They both seem talking to each other and to jungkook's surprise tae seem happy talking to that guy.

"Bro you are digging your nails in your skin, may I know the reason." Enuwoo asked biting his lips to suppress his laugh when Jungkook glared at him.

"Shut up." He growled. Jungkook rolled his tongue in his inner cheeks and shot draggers to bogum from his eyes when bogum put his hand on tae's shoulder.

"Kook, you are jealous just accept the fact, that you are falling for him." Enuwoo stated.

"I will talk to you later." Jungkook mumbled marching towards tae and bogum. As soon as he reached near tae he pulled him close by his waist making bogum's hand to slip down from tae's shoulder.

"Let's see how long you are going to deny your feelings." Enuwoo muttured with a chuckle looking at his best friend who was looking at bogum with toooo sweet smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘