Gaster had also been affected, and Sans decided to go out on his own to try and free him

Gaster had also been affected, and Sans decided to go out on his own to try and free him. And eventually...he succeeded. He was able to bring back Gaster and separate him from what it is that has happened to him. So all of the Gaster's are free...and this time, he is able to find the Gaster and Papyrus of his timeline. No words can describe how happy he is, too see the ones that he cared about are safe, and now he has his Gaster's Chroma Hands, without needing to use his own Last Breath phase. Needless to say, Dust felt relived that he is able to see that they are all okay.

Anyways, Systematic for the underground part of Alphatale done, and is now needing to do the outside part of Alphatale. And luckily, the surface had the outside fused from the different alternate timeline versions of Undertale, especially Glitchtale and Endertale, which is enough to make different sections of the outside world. He copied the outside world, such as the city of GlitchDust, which is slightly more advanced then Glitchtale in terms of technology, as well as the continents that exist, Determino, the parts of Endertale and Nightmaretale's surface, a section called Monster Town, and so far, it is such a huge progress for Systrmatic, who kept on recreating his AU. The increase in power as Systematic is also responsible for the fact that he is able to gather code as much as he can, thanks to Error404's Pixelation Manipulation and Fatal_Error's Copy n' Paste powers, which allowed him to recreate the locations that he copied the code of, and made it real.

Dust sighed, as he shook his head, but he continued to smile, as he sees that New Home is very populated with all of the Asgores, Toriels, Asriels, and Gasters present. He has no idea that the progress would be this good, in that they're getting close to restoring the Multiverse itself.

"At least there is some progress, but it does not change the fact that this AU is still fused. It is gonna take a long time in order to make the AU separated again. Well, at the very least, the upside is that Systematic, he is able to use his power to copy the code of Help_Tale and began to use it to remake Alphatale. So, that is one plus side The only downside, is that I'll be forced to combat against Shattered Dream and the rest of Team Void again, unless Error404 does not join, and that my AU gets redirected when we separate it. Well, best be lucky if that is the case."

As Dust looked down, and his thoughts began to turn back at the time when he still had his AU, the GlitchDust Timeline, fusion of Glitchtale and Dusttale, he then hears a voice spoke out to him.

"Dust..."

This made Dust turn around and he looks to see that VHS Sans is back again, and this time, he has the other Last Breath Sans with him, resembling a fusion of Gaster and his classic self. Dust sighed, and he smiled, as he looks at them both, before he then spoke out to them both.

"Oh, VHS, LB. You both are back. Is something up?"

 Is something up?"