Sad thoughts and sad doings

(A/n: the continuation of "Yunjin, Eunchae, and
Y/n's Grocery trip")

The sound of the birds outside your window was the first thing you heard as woke up. It was a beautiful music to your ears. You get up and fix your bed as you hear chatter coming from outside your room. Obviously the members. The smell of the fresh pancake that was probably made by Yunjin was entering your nostrils as you try to fold your big, fluffy blanket.

Suddenly, you remembered what happened yesterday and last night. Their words still lingered in your mind. They wouldn't get out. Sad thoughts start to cloud your head again.

You should just runaway. Your members wouldn't notice you anyway. Their too busy to have time for you. A voice in you head speaks, making you stop what you're doing.

Tears started forming in your eyes as you thought about it. You try your hardest not to make any sound since you don't want your members hear you cry early in the morning. You wiped your tears away and exit your bedroom trying to look like you didn't cry.

You were met by good morning's and hugs from the members, first to give you was Sakura. "How was your sleep?"

"It was okay." You gave her a smile, hoping she wouldn't notice your just-finished-crying eyes.

"That's great. Eat up now before the food gets cold!" She says.

Once everyone was done, you helped to wash the dishes while the others clean up the table. As you finished, Eunchae called you to play with her.

It was your day off and you're happy to have another one. You sat down with Eunchae and started playing with her as the thoughts fade away. It was healing you. The moment was. The older members saw how cute you two were and decided to take photos.

A smiling Sakura was seen as she was looking at you. She caught your pure smile. The real one. Her eyes were shining as she looks at your upper cheek dimple. She's so cute. I hope you stay this way y/n. Don't ever lose this smile please. She says in her head.

Minutes passed by, both you and Eunchae were started to get bored on gaming so you decided to go on your phone. As you check your social media, you see comments on your recent post where you showed your newly dyed hair, which made you smile.

You love when fans comment on you posted photos and videos. Especially when they notice the little things.

But your smile faded away as you read the comments. You should've expected this.

I like the old y/n better. I don't like the new one, it's boring.

Ugh why did she have to change her hair color, I hate her so much now. She's not that pretty anymore.

Please bring back your old hair, I don't like this one.

Noooo she changed her hair color :(( I loved the old one but why did you have to change it y/nieee :((

That's it. You've read enough.

You got up and go to your personal bathroom inside your room as you grab your hidden blade and think of it.

Should you really do it? The members wouldn't notice right? I mean it's just one small cut. Nothing will happen.

You made up your mind and you cut yourself. One deep cut. You bit your lips as you try not to make any noise, your teeth creating small bruises while you bite harder each time you can feel a sob coming.

Once you finally calmed down, you washed your cut with warm water and let it dry. You also changed into a sweater to hide it since you were just wearing a shirt. You dried off your tears as well and as you were about to go outside, you see Yunjin standing in your door way. Probably about to knock on your door since she has her hand raised in a fist.