Ot6 x reader V

Credits to _Fell_o_w again cause she helped me her as well! Thankssss ilyyy <33

Y/n slowly opened her eyes and was met by her members looking at her in a worried gaze. She tried to sit up but the doctor stopped her.

"Hey hey y/n take it slow ok?" Y/n was confused about what happened but didn't ask and laid herself comfortably in the medical bed.

"So.. y/n do you remember anything that happened when you passed out?"

'Passed out?'

She tilted her head but her mind couldn't point everything together. But then right in front of the door was the same ghost that kept appearing in her mind. It looked exactly the same as when y/n saw her for the first time.

"Ha! So now I get it.."

"Get what?" The manager asked and y/n pointed at the door.

"There's nothing in that door right? Someone's not standing right in front of that door right?" Everyone turned their heads in the door and saw nothing. But they felt the cold aura that emitted somewhere in that same place causing chills to run down their spine as they all gulped nervously.

"W-what d-do you mean?" Sakura's voice shakes as she asks for it.

"Hallucinations yeah?" Y/n replied

Everyone calmed themselves as the doctor tried to put everything together.

"I suppose y'all usually stay up late to practice?" The members reluctantly nodded.

"Severe Sleep Deprivation then is your case y/n" The nurse beside the doctor gave her a pill and a water and she quickly drank it.And fair enough the ghost left. 

··················

Everything has been going well. All the members managed to sleep for about at least 6-7 hours and y/n has stopped hallucinating.

Y/n decided to go out earlier to buy some snacks and as she opened their dorm door, she was met by Sakura smiling at her. Y/n smiled back in the same intensity as she gave the things she bought to Sakura.

She felt sleepy and decided to go to her room. As she passed by the living room, both Yunjin and Kazuha were laying down on the couch.

Yunjin was in front of Kazuha while her head rested in Zuha's right arm. Zuha's other hand was wrapped protectively in Yunjin's waist. They were actually watching something on the tv.

"Ackkkk! My shinez hearteuuu" y/n whispered to herself but both of them clearly heard it. It wasn't that audible to them tho.

"Mhm?"

"Nothing nothing!" But her smile clearly was saying a different thing. Kazuha then pulled Yunjin closer to her. Y/n tried to stop herself from squealing but failed to do so, so she ran to her room.

Sakura who was watching the whole thing happened can't help but to smile.

Double update hehe