Chaewon x Reader

(A/n: reader as the 7th member)

"Alright, good job girls! You all did so great today so, i decided to let you guys finish practice a little more early than usual. You guys deserve it!"

The choreographer said while clapping her hands, feeling so proud.

"Yay!!! Thank you so much unnie!" Said Eunchae as she jumps around the practice room.

The choreographer chuckles at her cuteness, "okay, I'll be going home now. You girls better go home as well and take a rest. I'll see you all tomorrow!" She exits the room while waving goodbye to you all.

"Yes! We'll go home in a few! Take care as well unnie!"
Sakura says while she sits in the corner, grabbing her water bottle and taking a few sips.

The other members were doing the same but you were stealing small glances at your leader, sometimes making eye contact but she smiles at you.

Suddenly Chaewon speaks up. "Hey guys! Why don't you all grab some snacks at the vending machine? My treat." She says making you furrow your eyebrows but the other members were smiling and thanking the leader for the sudden treat.

"Come on girls, lets go! Oh wait what about you y/n? Aren't you gonna come with us?" Kazuha noticed.

"Uh.. Sorry i can't my legs kinda feel tired so i guess I'll just stay here." You made an excuse but it was true tho, your legs were tired from all the dancing you did a while ago.

"Okay then! I'll just bring you some! Hey guys wait for me!!" The ballerina said, as she catches up with the others.

You sat in the corner, sighing and closing your tired eyes but opening them again as you felt a hand caress your cheek. And there you saw it. Your favorite eyes you wish you could look at for the rest of your life.

Chaewon gave you a smile then gives you a kiss on your lips. It was sweet. She then pulled you up, making you stand on your legs while she looks up because her height is a little short for your long legs even tho you're just one inch taller than her.

"Are you okay baby?" She asked while pouting at you, noticing your tired face. "Well, I'm tired but I'm okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. And by the way, thanks for distracting the girls so we could have some time alone together." You said while wrapping your arms around her neck.

"Nah, don't worry. You know I'll always find a way to make time for us without getting caught."

"You know I'll do the same." You leaned in for a kiss and Chaewon kissed back. You immediately got lost in her spell and it was making you melt in her touch.

You continued to kiss, not hearing the voices from outside.

"I bet this will taste goo-" Garam's words were cut off as she opens the door and seeing her two members kissing.

You both pulled away quickly as soon as you heard and saw her shocked face.

"Oh my gosh, were you guys just-?" Yunjin said, in shock.

"Yes they were!!!" Kazuha said, feeling happy for the both of you.

"You guys are dating?" Sakura asked, but also feeling happy. Chaewon nodded at her while you buried you face on the crook of her neck, blushing.

"Oh my gosh!! I'm so happy for the both of you! You girls would make a great couple." The eldest said.

You raised your head up again to look at your members, you face looking like a tomato but Chaewon kissed your cheek, making you look at her.

The other members were squealing at the both of you and you felt so happy to have supportive members by your side and no matter what happens, you know that Chaewon and the girls will always be by your side.

"Y/n?" Chaewon called.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you more."