Eunchae x Garam I

"UNNIES!!!" A loud yell from the youngest took everyone's attention and all turned their heads on her.

"Why? What happened? Is something wrong? Are you okay?! What's going on?!" The eldest, Sakura pampered her with questions as soon as she stood up and went to Eunchae.

Eunchae couldn't help but smile as she realized how her unnies really cared for her but there was another reason why she was smiling so bright that her eyes were nowhere to be seen.

"Yah, dont just smile at me like that. What happened to you that's gotten you to smile that big huh?" The flower asked.

"Unnie... My crush just asked me out!! And im freaking out right now!!" Eunchae excitedly told her while jumping around.

"Oh.. Really?" She happily asked but quickly frowned when she remembered something and looked at Garam.

"Yeah!! But... Why are u frowning unnie? Aren't you supposed to be happy for me?" She told Sakura, pouting.

"I-im happy for you of course but.." She paused and looked at Garam again. "But???" "But you're too young and im sure someone else is waiting for you.."

"But unnie, He's the man that i like! Why can't you just stop being so protective of me?!" Eunchae angrily talked.

"It's because i don't want you to get hurt, okay? We love you and it's hard for us to see our baby get hurt." Chaewon butts in. "And you shouldn't speak to us like that, we're older than you."

Eunchae sighs and apologizes to them but they quickly forgive her and went to the living room to join the others.

As soon as they get to the living room, they all hung out but Garam was feeling a bit weird and sad as soon as she heard what Eunchae said to the two eldest members. Yunjin noticed that Garam was quiet and decided to talk to her.

"Yah Garam-ah, you okay?" She asked. Garam looked at her with almost teary eyes but quickly wiped them and answered her while smiling, "Yeah.. Yeah im okay unnie."

"Aish, i know you're not. You like her dont you?" She teased.

"W-What? Eunchae? N-no i dont like her! Well i do as a friend but i don't like more than friends..."

"Oh really? Huh, we'll see about that.."

GARAMIE I MISS U SM😭😭😭

(Pt. 2 coming soon)