The Contract: Introduction of the story..

"next candidate ko andar bhaj do" a lady says to the receiver, & she exchanges a smile with another colleague, & rests her head on the chair's headrest..

"May I come?" a lady says from the entrance of the door..

Eyes met after long 5 years later in India, at the Mumbai office, one lady's eyes sparkled with love, & the other lady does not give any kind of emotions, she seated in front of the panel of people, who going to take her interview, she forward her CV to the panel & gives smile with all of her confidence..

"Miss. Haseena Malik, why are you wanted to do this job"

"want to chase some of my dreams, that's it," Haseena says with a confident tone..

"Are you unmarried?" one of the panel members asked with a firm tone..

Haseena turned to the person & says- yes I am happily unmarried..

The person shook her head & asked- why we are hiring you for our company..

"Because your company need my service, that's why your company put the interviews," Haseena says with a calm but firm tone!

The person shook her head & says- welcome to the company H & K, & person got up from the chair, & forward the hand for a shake..

Haseena too gets up from the chair & joins her palm & says- thank you mam, & she looks at the nameplate..

Haseena looked at the lady & says- thank you Karishma Singh mam!

Karishma controlled her all emotions & says- aap, aapna joining letter bahar se collect kariye!

Haseena says with a cold tone- thank you, & she left the cabin with a heavy heart!

Karishma too left the cabin & walks directly into her personal cabin, & ends up in the washroom, & started to cry loud!

Haseena collects the letter with a heavy heart & walks towards the office elevator, while a lone tear rolled down from her left eye corner & she quickly wipes it off!

..

..

..

Late evening doorbell rings, & Haseena opens the door, & found Karishma at door, she going to smack the door in the face, but Karishma holds the door, with all of her power & says with grits teeth- darwaje par tamasha mat khada karo, andar aane do humein!

Haseena gives an intense looked to Karishma & sided away from the door, Karishma entered the house, & Haseena keeps the door open & comes into the living area, Karishma looked at the main door open, & she walks to the door & close it, with lock, & turned to Haseena, & Haseena says with stern tone- get out from my house, tum yaha par invited nahi ho!

Karishma walks towards Haseena & says- accha! & she stood in front of Haseena..

Haseena says with crossed arms & with a stern tone- get out!

Karishma held Haseena's arm tightly & close the gap between them, pulled Haseena near to her & says with grits teeth- are you ashamed of telling people that you are married to me, you are Mrs. Haseena malik singh! God damn!

Haseena pushed Karishma with all of her anger & says- for your kind information, we are no longer together! So just get lost from here, Miss. Karishma singh!

Karishma says with firm angry eyes- it's Mrs. Karishma singh Malik! Haseena looked at Karishma with intense eyes..

..

..

5 years ago, right swipe & it's matched..

"hi"

"hi"

"Can we meet somewhere & talk, coz it's really boring in chatting, & I strongly believing face to face talk"

"wow, that sounds great, our thinking level is almost matched, ok, let's meet up at a restaurant loving you"

"ahem, not bad, well, right time evening 5"

"done deal"

Evening 4:55o clock..

"waqt se pehle aane ki adat hai kya tumhe"

"Haseena malik"

Haseena shares a handshake with Karishma with a warm smile & says- Karishma singh!