| 18 |

[ <3 ] [ <3 ]

( With Italics means A/N ) 

(Without Italics means the 3rd POV addition to the speech)

The boys were all in the car, squashed in together very uncomfortably. Except for Jisung. He was sitting on Minho, who was in the middle of Seungmin and pouting Hyunjin (He was pouting because he wanted Seungmin to sit on him too, or at least be next to him). Jeongin being at the front seat along with Chan. (Poor Minho)

Chan drove the kids to the last place he left the other two love birds, to only find out they're no longer there. A hint of panic was shown in Chan, but it was soon replaced by relief when he saw the car he was looking for, driving down the opposite lane of them. Both cars halted to a stop when they saw the other. Chan flashed the head lights twice at them, almost like he was saying 'Hi' or 'We know what you were doing gays'. Changbin replied with 5 flashes, and they both continued like that, until Felix, who was sitting in the front seat with Changbin, grabbed the steering wheel, and pressed the pedal at full speed, flashing fast by the other car, who were confused at what they had just witnessed. Never the less, Bang Chan made a U turn and followed a few meter behind the other car, also going at full speed.

----

| ~  Felix Slays  ~ |   

MyDay : Bruh

 what was that for Felix???

Felix : Y'all were taking too long to freaking drive away ¬_¬

AND WHY WERE Y'ALL PLANNING TO STALK US???!!?

Hyunjin : GASP

Han : GASP

Minho : bruh

MyDay : ^

IN : ^^

Hyunjin : HOW'D YOU KNOW WE WERE GONNA STALK YOUR GAY ASS?!?!

Han : OMG HE'S A WIZARD

HE KNOWSSSS

 :O

Felix : I just scrolled up the chat??

Hyunjin : Ah yeah

Makes sense

Han : Yeah totally makes more sense

Felix : Anygays

IM SO EXCITEDDDDD

ITS GONNA BE SO COOL GOING TO THE BEACH AT NIGHTTT

IN : It looked nice when it was sunset, I wonder how it'll look at night.

MyDay : Yeah, then I can show you I can take good pics

IN : Sure ¬_¬

MyDay : bitch watch me

IN : yeah i will

Felix : We're hereeeee now

less gaur

----

All the males stepped out of the car and walked towards the beach area. They started to walked down the stairs. Seungmin admiring the view whilst unconsciously holding hands with Hyunjin who was next to him. Of course, all the other boys were  ' V E R Y '  shocked at the view (I like the view right now)  but they honestly weren't surprised. IN was taking pictures of the beach view, and Bang Chan was making sure he wouldn't hurt or trip over himself on the stairway while he was busy taking pictures and not focusing on where he was going. Han was jumping up and down, already at the end of the stairway, waiting for the other members, along with Minho, who wasn't paying any attention to the other guys, instead having his full attention on the cute excited boy besides him, whilst Changbin and Felix, located behind the rest of the boys, still near the beginning of the stairway, were huddled up close together, Felix grabbing tightly onto his boyfriends arm.

Yes.

Boyfriend.

Oh how Felix was wishing every since they met each other to call him his boyfriend.

>>> FlashBack because yes >>>

"E-Ever since I-I met you on our groupchat, I n-never thought of me liking ANYONE in the group, especially because everyone in there is a crackhead. B-But not Minho hyung or S-Seungmin O-OR you, b-because you guys aren't crackheads, you're actually... I should stop.. Uhm.." 

*Gulp*

"I-I like you... F-Felix... I-I really do. A-And not in a friendly o-or platonically way.. b-but more like... in a way th-that I wanna just squish y-your cheeks o-or shower you w-with kisses a-and hug you and c-cuddle you a-and----"

Felix cupped Changbin's cheek and kissed him passionately, fitting each other like a puzzle. After a few seconds, the younger moved his head back, still cupping his older face. They sat there staring at each other, being mesmerised by one another, knowing that they were meant to be. Felix beamed  the older an affectionate smile before un-cupping the elders face and looked down, reaching down to his right, where the seat belt was. Changbin also followed his gaze and also looked down, but not to the place Felix was looking at. (HEHEHEHHE if you know, then you know ;) )  Felix unbuckled his seatbelt and practically jumped onto Changbin, taking him by surprise. But never the less, he placed his arms around Felix's waist and pulled him closer, as Felix got his arms and embraced Changbin, by putting his arms around his shoulder. Felix then placed his chin onto his boyfriends shoulder, tightening the grip of his arm around Changbin's shoulder.

>>> Present >>>

They all had finished walking down the steps, being in awe of the view infront of them.

-----

I legit couldn't be bothered to add the dramatic scenes in this chapter, so y'all just gonna have to wait 'till next chapter for the dramaaaa <3

Thanks so much for 1.1k + views luv y'all <333

sorry if its a bad chapterrrrrr~~ I'm currently hungry outta my mindddd

I need the sunset to come rn please

anyways

Sayonara~