Cat
Lmao, sorry

18+
Lol

Guess again
I see a rat

Rat
I see a human I still don't know the name of

Screaming idiot
Wait, can't you look at their info online? How have you not found their name yet?

Rat
I could have looked, but I didn't

Cat
Why? We want to know as wel

18+
^

Rat
They'll tell us when their ready

Guess again
Trust me I won't, but thx for the little bit of privacy in my life

"Oh, hi." Guess again looked up from their phone and smiled slightly, "I almost didn't notice you." They smiled sheepishly as they put down their phone.

Rat smiled back before he put down his heavy leather bag. He climbed up on the seat with some trouble.
"We've still got a few minutes until we have to go, I'm surprised I'm not arriving last." Rat— Nezu was clearly not pleased with the other's late arrival.

Guess again couldn't have their voice work, they realised, so they just nodded.

Of course Midnight came in not to long after, starting a conversation with Nezu. It was nice to be distracted, but the nerves were still horrible.

After Aizawa and Mic had arrived they had to hurry towards the court house which wasn't to far off.
As they walked in between the others of the group, Guess again felt nauseous and just... desperate to do anything but nearing the building.

Walking inside someone checked their bags for security. This left some time to talk.

"I'm telling you Oreo ice cream is better than the cookie." Mic said as he crossed his arms.
Midnight shook her head in disappointment and started listing why it wasn't.

In the meanwhile Nezu told Guess again everything that would happen once they went trough the doors.

Guess again tried to pay attention. The screams in their head made it slightly difficult, I suppose you can imagine.

Then, in the corner of their eye, they saw a particular person.

He smiled as he waved slightly at them, his brown eyes recognising them immediately by the horns on their head and wings on their back.

"R-rat?" Guess again gripped their sleeves as they suddenly felt very alerted.

"Wha-?" He saw as wel, "Let's head inside." Nezu led the way and made sure to sit down quickly.
The room was big, looking like any courthouse I suppose. Some dark oak looking wood decorated the room.
(Totally not a Minecraft comment right there)
Some people trickled in and before they knew it Guess again was called forwards.

"It's going to be fine, just answer all of the questions truthfully and you'll be fine." Nezu smiled encouragingly.

"Okay." Guess again said softly before she got up and walked forwards.