However, due to Luffy's kindness and heart, that eats his food without even saying how bad the taste, Corazon just thanks him a lot.

Back to Law, who watched Luffy left, Luffy and his eyes met, Luffy gave him a heart warming smile, and a sparkly one that was so pure and walked away again. That made Law, turn his lips slightly curving into a smile.

"It's been a while since we have seen you smile."

Turning around, to see Doflamingo to say that, as Corazon escapes a soft chuckle, Shanks only smiles. Ace and Sabo didn't actually care as the meeting continued.

•|•|•

Luffy walks around, eating cookies, munching one. He saw Coby who seems to be walking around, asking some guards, it was very surprising that he saw him, and even danced him on the dancefloor.

"Coby!?"

He rushed to him with a smile, "L-Luffy-San!!!!" Coby's eyes sparkle, he was a big fan and full hearted friend of Luffy. "Congratulations, again." Coby says with a smile.

Luffy noticed something about Coby, they were childhood friends.

He chuckles.

"Coby got.. taller? Taller than me. So unfair!"

He indeed got taller, pretty much taller. Seeing Coby's chest, much taller. Luffy was astonished by his sudden height. Coby was a crybaby when they were kids with Ussop.

Now, he's more like a handsome, and tall man. Most likely, famous.

Coby rubs his nape, he also never thought Luffy was this small. Small. Thinking about that, it feels Luffy has been the same as always. But due to the fact he was looking at Luffy. He never would've thought.

He would look down at him.

He was very, small.

"Coby??"

"N.. Nothing! L-Luffy-San!!"

He finds it slightly adorable. In his point of view.

"Coby? Is there something wrong?" Luffy slightly tilts his head, Luffy has now a lover, he should not have thought of Luffy that way. Law would be jealous, that's what Coby thought. And the sudden thought.

Mostly when they were kids, Luffy always made so much fun of him and yet played with him. They also sometimes played with Nami and Ussop, childhood friends.

"L.. Luffy-San.. your.."

"Hm??"

"Your very--.."

"Coby? Luffy?"

It was Penguin, "Penguin-San!!" Coby waved kindly at him, Coby's eyes landed on Luffy again, as his eyes widened slightly. Luffy's attention turns to Penguin all of a sudden.

"Sorry, Coby! But I have to talk to Penguin!!"

"Eh!? M-Me!?"

Penguin sweats a little, 'D-Did I do something wrong!?' he thought, as Luffy was going to rush to Penguin when a grip on his wrist could be felt, it was Coby himself. Penguin went stiff, seeing that. "Coby??" Luffy asked, a bit worried about Coby. "Nothing, Luffy-San.." What did he expect from Luffy, this was Law's servant, friend. Maybe Penguin also has to tell him something about Law.