Chapter 4: His "Children"

Start from the beginning

Zhongli got a feeling there will be more powerhouse in this side of the sea in the future. He smiled just thinking about it, he couldn't wait to see them.

"Zhongli! Come here, I want you to meet someone!" screamed Garp to get Zhongli intention. The smile on his face never leave him.

Zhongli walked towards his adoptive father and spotted a young girl and a man beside him.

"This is my new son, Zhongli! Zhongli, meet Wood Slap and Makino!" Garp proudly said and slapped Zhongli back. Zhongli didn't move one bit from Garp hard slap, mind you Garp use haki when he slapped Zhongli back.

"Nice to meet you, My name is Zhongli." Zhongli bow his head a little bit to show respect to the elderly, though he way older then any of them.

Makino stare at the former god with awe. Never she seen a beautiful guy before. She wonder what his skin routine.

"I like your earring" said Makino as she pointed at Zhongli left ear. Zhongli smiled at the young girl. "Thank you dear."

Makino smile back at the former God and let out a small giggle. She asked him bunch of questions about himself.

"I never thought you will adopt someone, let alone a grown up man. I thought you adopt a kid." said Wood Slap as he glance at Garp.

Garp laughed, "Me neither!" Wood Slap just shook his head, and look up to Zhongli. "Welcome to Foosha Village, lad."

Zhongli turn his head towards the old man and smiled, he nodded his head.

"Why are you here?"

"God, there's God here.."

"You're not supposed to be here.."

Zhongli glanced towards the sea, the winds gently blowing his hair. The Sea and wind whispered into his ears. Not now, this is not the time...

"Zhongli! What are you standing there for?"

"Ah, I'm so sorry dad.. I was just thinking about something."

OoOoOoO

After introducing Zhongli to the townfolk in Foosha village, Garp lead him to a small white house near the forest that look like they been abandoned for years.

"This will be your new home!"

Zhongli stare at the house, eyes scanning the house from top to bottom. He hummed, the house could do some make over. He could lawn the grass, paint the house. The gate could do some fixing.

"What are you standing there for? Come inside!" said Garp as he open the main door. Zhongli followed him inside the house, luckily the house seem tidy minus the dust on every corner of the room.

Garp open the curtains, dust flying everywhere and the sunlight shine through the window. Garp close his eyes and began to coughing while waving his right hand in front of him to get the dust away from his face.

Yup, this place need a major clean up. From inside and outside. Has Garp never set foot to this house?

"Are you alright Dad?" asked Zhongli as he gently pat Garp back. Garp giving him a thumb up while still coughing. Damn, maybe Garp should come here once in a while to get this place clean.

"I can clean this place while you stay outside, dad."

"Great idea." said Garp before let out another cough.

Zhongli eyes followed Garp as he exit the house. As soon the door close behind him, he began to look around the house. The dust didn't bother him much. Zhongli eyes began to glow as he snaps his fingers.