--

We made it to the hospital, I was lying in the hospital bed munching on ice. I have been here for almost two hours. It felt like de ja vu being back here after loosing Sariyah. I laid there waiting for Dave, he still wasn't here. "Where is he?" I ask Fai who was at the end of my bed while my mom was next to me holding my hand. "He  will be here soon" she said 

The young nurse comes in checking on my dilation, "Five centimetres dilated"she tells me all smiles as I nod trying to give a small smile. "Will he be okay? he will survive right?" I ask the nurse feeling myself about to cry. I don't know what I would do with myself if the same thing happens as last time. She looks at me sadly, "Ms Brewster, everything seems absolutely fine as of right now, your  vitals are amazing and the baby is very healthy" she tells me smiling big as I nodded feeling more relaxed. "Thank you, you're an amazing nurse" I tell her as she smiles. "Aww thank you, i'm sure you will be an amazing mother, I can feel it" she says. "Ill come back in a little with some more ice as you requested" she said as I thanked her and she made her way out.

My body was in so much pain and I was on the verge of passing out and taking a nap. My eyes started to shut slowly feeling more sleepy than ever before David finally arrived. "Y'all didn't start without me right" he chuckled trying to be funny as everyone fell for it but not me. I watched him as he walked in with a big boque of red roses and blue bear for the baby. He came over to me as I eyed him the whole time, I know it's not his fault but I can't help but be mad. "How you feeling baby" he said kissing my head before taking a seat next to me on the opposite side of my mom who was now engaged in a conversation with Fai. "Where were you" I asked stupidly as I already knew the answer. "In traffic baby, i'm sorry, you know I wouldn't want to leave you like that" he said kissing my hand. "Did you get my snacks?" I asked him as he nodded. "Yeah, they are in the car, I know you can't eat right now so I left it in there" he said as I smiled at the thought of me eating my snacks while watching a movie. 

-four hours later-

Dave's POV 

"Baby can you pass me my chapstick, I know my lips probably dry as hell" she said pointing to her bag on the chair. I chuckled passing her the chapstick as she rubbed it on to her lips. "I wish I got my hair done before this, I wanted my hair to be curled looking cute wit some baby hairs" she rambled on making me laugh. "Your hair look good watch are you talking about" I said looking at her in her natural state. Her natural hair was long and straight and she had a bare face. She smiled blushing at my statement.

She continued groaning in pain as she refused to take any epidural, this time round she was going to have a natural birth as that is what the doctor assured Ari and I. She grabbed onto my hand squeezing it tightly, "I can't its too painful" she whined. I kissed the side of her face, I hate seeing her in this much pain. "It's okay baby you got this" I told her. Soon the nurse walked in checking on Ari's dilation. "Your six centimetres dilated, only four more left, you're doing really well" she told Ari smiling before leaving out the room. "I never want to be in a hospital room again" Ari whined as I agreed with her. After loosing our first baby girl in here, I never wanted to be back in a hospital again. 

-

"Ari you gotta do what the doctor tells you" I tell Ari while rubbing the back of her hand with my thumb to try and calm her down. She was hyperventilating and its not goof or the baby. They wanted to put a mask on her but she refused to put it on with her stubborn ass. "I'm calm, I'm calm" she said breathing in and out. "I'll come back to check on her, but make sure she stays calm" the doctor said leaving out the room as the nurse followed close behind. "I want a shot" I hear Ari say making me turn my head in her direction to see how serious she was making me laugh. "You will get your shot and whatever else you want baby as soon as you push my son out" I say kissing the back of her hand.