1

Location: Nemesis

Inside ThunderJet's Room:

ThunderJet was in her room sitting at her desk and she was busy trying to learn the things that her sire does. Her sire wanted her to learn how to decode the relics of Iacon so that he could have a second helper to help him decode the relics of Iacon. But it turns out that it wasn't working. It was so confusing for her to understand it. She doesn't even know how her sire even handles it or handles the stress. She immediately threw her servos up in the air. "Oh. I give up. I will never be like my sire. And this is so confusing. I don't even know how Sire even handles it. By decoding all the relics of Iacon all by himself. It's so confusing and so stressful." She said to herself. She really wanted to give up. She was about to give up until she heard her doors open to her room. She looked up and she saw her sire. And her sire is none other than Soundwave. Soundwave walked over to his daughter.

"ThunderJet. Is everything okay? I sense that something is wrong." He asked her. "Yes, sire. Something is wrong. I don't know how to do this. And I don't even know how you can even handle it with all the stress of decoding the relics of Iacon all by yourself." She said to her sire. She gave the pad to her sire. Soundwave took the pad. He chuckled. "Here. I'll show you. Just watch me. And you'll get the hang of it real soon and real quick." He said to his daughter. She nodded. Soundwave then walked over and sat down at her desk. Showing her how to decode the relics of Iacon. After a couple of hours she thinks she's gotten the hang of it.

"Thank you, sire." She said to her sire. "You're welcome, my little one." He replied back to his daughter. "Also Lord Megatron requests to see you. He has something special to give you." He said to his daughter. "Really." She replied back to her sire, getting really excited. "Where is he?" She asked her sire. "He's in the throne room." He replied back to his daughter. She immediately got up and left. Soundwave chuckled. "Slow down, my little one!" He shouted to his daughter. He sighs. "She's just like her carrier. I just wish I knew where she is." He said to himself.

Inside The Throne Room:

Megatron was waiting for ThunderJet. He was hiding in a small spare room that was located in the throne room. He soon heard the doors open to the throne room. He looked and he took a glance. He saw that she was looking around for him. "Huh. Sire said that Lord Megatron was in the throne room. But where is he? Because he is not here and I don't see a warlord anywhere." She said and whispered to herself. Soon she heard shuffling. She quickly turned. She immediately smirked. "Hmm. Let me guess. Our master is hiding eh. Well. Game on my Lord." She said out loud. She went and she found a secret entrance. She went through the door. Megatron chuckled. But he didn't know that she was in the room with him. She aimed her blaster directly at her master.

"Stop right there Mr. Megatron. She said to her master. "And where do you think you are going?" She asked her master. Megatron put his servos up. "Oh snap. You found me. He replied back. "And I wasn't going anywhere, I swear." He said. "Yeah. Sure that's what you always say, master." She said to her master. Megatron immediately smirked. Because he had a few tricks up his servos. He went and he quickly turned and he immediately aimed his fusion cannon and had his sword out. "Drop that blaster, young soldier." He said. "A young soldier, who are you calling, a young soldier." She replied back to her master. She then went and she powered her blaster up. She giggled. Megatron chuckled. Megatron went and he powered his fusion cannon up. "Drop that blaster, young soldier and I won't say it again." He replied. Soon they both stared at each other. Doing a staring contest.

Megatron stood and he stared at her. She went and she stared back at him. Until she blinked. "You lose." He said. "Dang it, master. You win. No fair. You always win, master." She said to her master. He chuckled. "I always win, young one." He replied back. "Okay. So where's my gift? Sire said that you had a gift for me. So gimme gimme gimme." She said to her master. Megatron chuckled. "Alright, fine. You win." He said. Megatron walked out and he walked over to Soundwave's workstation. He reached over and he grabbed something. He walked over and handed it to ThunderJet. She looked at her master. ThunderJet took the box. "Now easy with the gift ThunderJet. The thing is very vulnerable." He said. ThunderJet looked at her master. "Vulnerable." She said to herself. She slowly took the lid off the box. Soon her eyes immediately widened. She immediately squealed. It was a symbiote. She got up and she immediately hugged her master.