63 ~ Nightmarish Visions

Start from the beginning

No, that's not true, she wanted to yell. She knew it wasn't true! But then why was she saying it?

"But you still get to have your own palisman?" Hunter ranted in disbelief with tears in his eyes. "Why, Luz? Why do you get to have it all?"

Hunter crumbled to his knees beside (Y/n).

(Y/n) stared at him, unable to move and unable to speak. She felt like a puppet. "You don't really care about us, do you." Her mouth spoke.

"No, I- I do!" Luz pleaded and tried her best to contest the statement. "I love you guys! You're- you're my family! Please, Cousin (Y/n)!"

I know you do! Luz, I know you care!! (Y/n) tried to say. (Y/n) wanted to hug her and protect her. But she couldn't stand. Nor could she move.

"I'm sorry." Amity said as she, Willow and Gus stepped in front of Hunter and (Y/n). "But for the sake of everyone you hurt..."

"Please, no." Luz cried as she clutched onto her staff.

"I challenge you to a witch's battle!" Amity declared.

Luz paused for a moment, the tears from her eyes ceasing their flow down her cheeks. "Wait, say that again?"

And Amity said it again, "I said, I challenge you to a witch's battle!"

Luz stared at her, lowering her guard. "A- a witch's battle?" She asked with almost a smile on her face.

Luz walked up to her girlfriend, squishing her cheeks and playing with her ears. "You.. look like Amity... You feel like Amity... But you're not Amity, are you?" She smiled and backed away from the quintet before her, "You're not her! None of you are you!"

"How dare you!" Willow jeered, "Of course we're us!"

Luz grew a cocky smile on her face, "It's, "I challenge you to a witch's duel," not witch's battle. And the Amity I know would never misquote the Good Witch Azura. So come on, attack me. I know what's going on now."

Amity, enraged, charged at her girlfriend alongside Willow and Gus with full intent to harm until they were restrained by glowing pink ribbons.

"Luz?" Amity asked, her voice laced with confusion and worry.

"Amity! Is that you? Is it real you?" Luz ran over to the purple haired girl, holding her face in her palm.

"Yes! We've all been collected, including Camila." Amity replied hastily, "The Collector came from the sky and.."

"He's playing games with you, Luz!" Gus replied, his body being suspended in the air by pink ribbons. "He's trying to keep you away from King and Eda."

"But if you wanna save anyone, you have to wake up." Willow said.

Luz looked at the three before her who were tied to ribbons like puppets, "How!?" She yelled.

"Think about it." Hunter said. "What's the first thing you do when you wake up from a bad dream?"

"You turn on the light." Amity continued, holding Luz's hand in hers. They held a small paper with a light glyph on it.

(Y/n) finally felt in control of her own mouth again, "Go, Lu-" She tried to say before she was turned back into a soulless husk.

No!

Before she could finish her thought, she along with the other four were pulled up, into the sky, and back into the lightless void.

Only, this time her vision faded in quicker and it seemed more real?