#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄| 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

Comenzar desde el principio

"She did this to herself, fatigue with malnutrition is not a good combination for a teenage girl like Y/N and her anger didn't help." Koro-Sensei intervened.

"I think the person who made her angry is already dead so you don't have to get your hands dirty Nakamura." Nagisa deadpanned.

"OH SHIT, HE MIGHT BE DEAD!" You yelled out suddenly launching out of bed.

The group, excluding Akabane, yelped at your sudden actions. Rio wrapped her arms around you but you quickly pried her off and stood up.

"You should probably rest-"

"Where's my phone?" Was the first thing you asked and Kanzaki handed it to you.

"Y/N how're you feeling?" The yellow creature interrogated, examining you all over again.

"I'm fine, how's mr incest?" When he glanced at you questionably you groaned. "The guy I beat the shit out of?"

Your teacher stood still for a second and turned away from you.
"He's alive, I think..."

"YOU THINK? Do you even know who he is? I'm probably on a wanted list by now, what a pain." You yelled, swinging a green knife you stole from Rio's pocket at him.

"Don't worry, I made sure to hit everyone hard enough to forget what happened and I got rid of all evidence we were there!" He exclaimed, thinking it would please you.

"That bastard isn't one to just forgive and forget. I should've just killed him." You stormed out of the room, leaving everyone there starstruck by your 'new personality'.

Running a hand through your hair, you sank into a random couch and plugged your phone into a charger.

Once the device switched on you noticed there weren't any new notifications which were weird. Gakushuu should've texted you by now since you didn't update him on your day.

"I'm sure it's nothing." You mumbled to yourself, now scrolling through Instagram.

Your fingers found their way hovering over Emikos story, but you didn't press it. Maybe it was the way you hadn't processed what happened today or maybe you subconsciously saved yourself from even greater damage. Either way, you were interrupted before you could do anything.

"Hey, Y/N come join us at the arcade and play some games!" Kayano exclaimed, grabbing your arm and pulling you towards the group huddled around Kanzaki who was playing a game.

"No thanks, I'm still a bit tired but I'll watch. It's not like I have anything better to do." You sat down on the floor and rested your head against the wall.

Watching Kanzaki play video games wasn't as boring as you thought it would be, there was no doubt that the girl was a skilled player. But seeing her playing style only made you criticise her in your mind, you thought of hundreds of ways to improve her gaming skills and ways to beat her scores. It was a habit for you to judge the skills of others and think about how much better you are than them. You knew it made you a horrible person for judging someone who was nothing but kind to you, however, you needed to distract yourself from what happened today.

A hand on your shoulder brought you out of your thoughts. "Hey, are you okay after what happened today? I know you were dragged into a room with some guy but I don't know what happened in there. I hope it isn't what I think it is." Kayano looked at you grimly.