#𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀]
0:00━━━━━━━━━3:52
◅◅    ▻▻

❝ 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐱𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝐌𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐨𝐥𝐝
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝟖𝟓 𝐝𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 ❞

❝ 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞�...

2ND PERSON!

THE HIKE UP THE MOUNTAIN COMPLETELY EXHAUSTED YOU AND YOU DREADED ENTERING THAT CLASSROOM LOOKING LIKE A SWEATY MESS.

So you waited outside the building for ten minutes fixing yourself up and making sure you didn't smell by reapplying deodorant and perfume.

Suddenly you felt a gust of wind from behind you, a yellow creature was standing behind you but you didn't notice it's presence since you were currently distracted by your phone.

"Tardiness is one thing but forgetting to enter the classroom due to distractions is unacceptable." An eerily whimsical voice announced making you jump.

All of a sudden your hands were empty and an octopus looking creature stood before you with your phone wrapped around it's tentacles.

"What the fuck!-"

"Foul language is also unacceptable, from the outside you look like an intelligent and elegant young lady but when you open your mouth you put your appearance to shame." He cut you off and started to parent you which was something you despised.