[𝟓] - 𝐃𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐧

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

"Ehtu.."

- Kirby (Super Smash Brothers)

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

"So, what can you tell me about this Dwargon Kingdom?" Kirby asked, as he sat down. Bandana Dee, who was now used to the fast speed that they were going, also sat down casually, though feeling a bit anxious due to the high height they were at.

"Well, it's a city constructed by dwarfs, created from natural cave resources and stuff like that." Bandana Dee hummed. "It's not only dwarfs which live there, though. Other elves, humans and many other species have made their home in the city as well."

"Oh really? Then why aren't our elves in there?" Kirby asked. Bandana tilted his head, shrugging.

"Fights are not allowed and allows for the trades of any species." Bandana Dee said with his enthusiasm back.

"Well, thank you for giving me all that information! I really needed it! You're really reliable!" Kirby said with a smile. Bandana Dee, not expecting the compliment, blushed, before looking away bashfully, a small smile on his face.

"Thanks."

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

With the assistance of the warp star, what could have taken 10 days at most, converted into just 1 day of flight.

Kirby and Bandana Dee had landed just out of viewpoint of the line.

"So, do we just... walk?" Kirby asked, as Bandana Dee nodded, grasping Kirby and holding him as if he was some sort of plush, while walking himself.

"Eh? What are you-?" Kirby started, but stopped when Bandana Dee started speaking.

"They are going to check you for anything, so I'll carry you until we get to the front. It is a long line, after all. Plus, you're very light." He hummed with a smile. Kirby deadpanned, but allowed the bandana'd elf to do so.

"Well, beats walking..." Kirby mused.

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Soon enough, they had entered the Dwarf own, and Kirby was blown away. Compared to what they had seen up until that point, this was something else. They were really civilised there.