1. Adventure in Action: Character

Name: Samuel Drivas

Name: Samuel Drivas

Superhero Name: WorBit

Age: 26 years

Gender: Male

Ancestry/Ethnicity: Father Greek, Mother Kenyan immigrated to California in their early twenties. The father had a Greek taverna, and the mother was a gorgeous black lady who was a singer. Raised in Modesto, California. He has embraced both of his parents' ethnicities.

Physical Appearance:

Skin Color: Honey-colored as a mixed baby. His father used to say he was happy that he took the amazing skin texture from his beautiful mother.

Hair: Brown with loose curls. He has relatively short hair that is soft and playful. His mother found it challenging to style his hair neat and sleek–They were too soft and had a mind of their own.

Eyes: Light brown, almond-shaped, with perfectly arched eyebrows. His gaze was piercing and expressive. His emotions could be discerned just by looking at him. If you looked closely, you could see small dots of chocolate waves in his light brown eyes.

Nose: Again, as his father liked to tease, "you took mommy's little French nose." His mother had a perfect body and a beautiful face with a button nose. If he would have taken his paternal traits, he would have had a very Greek nose at its worst interpretation; large and curvy like a hawk's beak.

Body: Athletic but skinny. He loves to exercise and is a fanatic CrossFit athlete known for his explosive strength. He is only 5'8 tall. But his unassuming physic, produces plenty of strength and power. Because of this, his friends call him the "handgun." His body is sculpted like a Greek god with a six-pack definition, but his dressing makes him look like average Joe. He has few hairs on his chest.

Superpowers: He can change into any material he touches. The density of the material defines his strength. The higher the density, the stronger he becomes. But, the change requires him to touch the material he wants to transform into. So, he devised a Worry Bead set with 43 beads made of different materials. When needed, he touches the desired material and changes his form. The change is extremely painful, and he suffers every time.

Furthermore, he has the capacity to control his temperature within a wide range. This way, he has the capacity to change the form of the materials that are close to smelting or evaporation state. For example, if he has changed into water, he can alter his temperature to become ice, or steam.

Personality: He is a gentle soul and a soft communicator with an anti-hero personality. He has a witty personality and likes to tease people. He enjoys one-liners and playful conversations. He is an extremely honorable, just, and faithful to a fault.

He suffers from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). He has learned to live with it, but struggles with adapting to new communities. He avoids fame so he can keep his space and peace. The worry beads also help him by keeping him focused and level himself from the OCD effects.

Likes/Dislikes:

Likes calm and peace. He likes good and deep relationships. Losing the love of his life, Ammy, affected him greatly but also motivated him to avenge her and continue her purpose. He is comfortable around loud personalities and loves the relatives of his father.

He likes motorcycles and anything that moves fast. He adores weed as it keeps him calm and helps him ease his OCD symptoms.

He dislikes disrespect towards others, injustice, and the suppression of people's free will. He is maniacal about equality. Being a mixed person, he has experienced racism in so many forms. White people classify him as black, while black people treat him as white. All his life, he had to defend equality. While he has a very accepting personality, he doesn't like pompous, vulgar, and narcissistic displays.

Strengths:

His gentle personality coupled with his relatively unimposing physique makes him welcomed and not feared. He can move within the social scene undetected.

He is ethical and Intelligent. Combined with focus and "can do attitude" he is very effective in everything he does.

He is also quite charming with amazing attributes and attracts attention when he chooses to do so.

Weaknesses:

Ethical standards are sometimes also a weakness. Protecting his values at all costs might not allow him to shortcut situations and prevail. Willing to take the difficult but noble path has a cost.

He is codependent on the worry beads.

He is emotionally unavailable. He lost Ammy, and he is not ready to give his love to anyone else.

The OCD sometimes makes him lose focus and sometimes socially awkward.

Fears:

Using his power in the wrong way, against his beliefs and values

Collateral damage. He is not afraid of any challenge. But his is scared that he might hurt someone by mistake.

Losing himself. While no one is expecting it, he is afraid that he might become infatuated with his power and use it beyond its purpose and underline values.

He fears every transformation he is undergoes. The pain and suffering are indescribable.

Fear of not succeeding. He has taken on his shoulders to free the world from Valhad. He knows he is the only one who has a chance to succeed. But, what if he doesn't? What if he fails?