"So, Will, my birthday is coming up, what will you get me?", - you looked at him hopefully.

"It's a secret! How many times can I tell you?", - he smiled and patted your head.

"I'm very curious! And I can't wait!", - your birthday fell on the Ever Ball, which was supposed to take place at the end of the vacations, so the intrigue kept you awake.

"We're celebrating Halloween tomorrow, have you picked out an outfit?".

"Yep", - you pulled a tight black dress with a thigh-high slit out of your closet.

"Wow, you're going to outshine everyone".

"And you doubted it?", - you smirked, and you continued your conversation.

The next day you were getting ready for the party, getting your makeup on, getting dressed up. And so, evening came, you walked down to the main hall in that black dress, your hair carelessly styled, but it only made it more showy. Will stood by the bottles of punch.

"Hey! You look awesome", - you said hello and complimented the suit, but the guy rolled his eyes, he was wearing some kind of black suit that was all ripped off.

"Pfft, you kidding me, have you seen yourself?" ?, - he smiled and you punched him in the shoulder.

"Okay, I'm head of the class after all, I need to look solid".

The festivities went like clockwork, everyone was having fun and dancing to the music, but suddenly, with a sharper tone, the music became quieter. Was it a slow dance?

Will stood with his hands on your waist. "Hey, what are you doing?".

"Come on, let's dance!", - you didn't have time to respond, and he led you right into the middle of the hall. You danced, everyone admired you, and thought what a beautiful blow. But you could feel someone's pair of eyes burning into your back, which was uncomfortable.

When the music died down, everyone started to disperse to their rooms, but suddenly you were called out, just not that.

As you approached Lady Lesso, you tensed a little, she was dressed in a black suit and had a hat on her head. "Well, I'll give you the bad news. Dovey told me that Dean has to dance with the best student at the Ever Ball", - she shuddered. "Even though you're not the best student, you have an invitation, and of all the people invited, you're the most educated, so whether you want to or not, you have to dance", - you could tell someone was about to faint. And really, someone was totally sick and you were leaning against the wall. "I felt sick, too, after that news."

"No...it's okay", - you just fall over the dean, who has managed to grab you by the waist.

"Are you eating anything at all?! Your ribs are sticking out!".

"Yeah...I'm fine, take me to Will", - the woman rolled her eyes and led you to your room. Then, as you walked in there, she made sure you went straight to bed. "Every meal you take, I'll be watching", - Lesso left, and you went right to sleep.

When you woke up, you felt terrible, you had no energy at all, but you had to go down for breakfast, or it would be very bad. You put on black jeans and a brown sweatshirt and went downstairs for breakfast, Will wasn't there. They were giving you some disgusting porridge and you just picked at it with a spoon for about five minutes. Suddenly, someone tapped you on the shoulder, and when you looked up, you saw...Lady Lesso?!

"Come with me", - the girl stood up and followed the dean. Then, you were already at a familiar door, her office. As you entered, she pointed to a seat at her desk, Lesso sat down at her desk, and you in front of her. "And so", - she pulled out a plate of fruit and vegetables. "Eat, I don't want a walking skeleton", - you looked at her incredulously. "They're fresh! Don't give me that look, we'll rehearse later, I don't need any extra fainting", - the girl began to eat and ate half her plate.