A Muggle in the Castle

Start from the beginning

Minerva waved her wand behind her and transfigured a couple of boxes into four chairs. "Leah, can you tell me everything that happened?" She asked sitting down on a red armchair. Leah looked over her shoulder and sat down, Fred sitting down next to her. George sitting on a dark golden armchair. Fred placed his hand on hers as she took in a deep breath and retold the story once again. Fred chimed in the parts she forgot and repeated them to the others.

"And then there is this." She held out her hand and turned her palm up. "Fred has the exact same scar on his left hand."

"And you two never met before?" Minerva asked, taking her hand in hers.

"No-" She looked at Fred. "Not that I know of, I grew up in Hampstead. The twins said they never been there."

"And she never even heard of Ottery St. Catchpole." George added. "So, what are your thoughts."

"The obvious is that Leah and Fred are linked, we just need to find out why and how. Fred is certainly not a normal ghost. His appearance like you described isn't what normal ghost look like. I already know a few books we can look into."

"Minerva? How is it you can see his aura?"

"I'm a Animagus. I can transform myself into a cat."

"What!? You're pulling my leg."

"I can assure you I'm not." The older witch rose from her seat and pointed her wand to her chest. A second later, a tabby cat was sitting in front of her. Leah was so shocked she even leaned back, George and Fred laughed when the headmistress transformed back. "I didn't mean to frighten you."

"No, it's just – wow!"

"So, I believe my cat sight sees him."

"Are there people in the magical community that can see or speak to the dead?"

"We have seers, the true ones can see possible futures, but none of them could talk to the dead."

"In the muggle world, there are psychics. I never believed in them but... They can talk to the dead. I think my Nan was one."

"If there are real psychics... If your grandmother was one. I think, like seers it could be passed down to family members."

"Let just say for the sake of it, I am a psychic. Why now? Why Fred? Why not my someone I already knew?"

"I don't know. Maybe it happens from a certain age or because your grandmother died."

"I wish I could talk to her; she could clarify one or two things." She sighed, rubbing her hands over her face. "What now?"

"We'll start at the library, if there are any students, I'll make madam Pince lock up." She said standing up.

When the rest followed, she transfigured the armchairs back into old boxes. "I'll lead the way. I don't think either of them ever set foot in the library." Minerva chuckled lightly at Leah, who grinned back in response.

"Oh, contraire Minnie." George intercepted. "We needed to do research for our products. And the library has some good make out spots, right Freddie?" George asked, looking in the completely wrong direction.

"Wrong way, George." Leah laughed, looking to Fred, who rubbed his neck, that started to turn red. "He's blushing again! God, you blush easily."

Fred stuck out his tongue at her as George laugh ran through the corridor. Even Minerva managed a small smile. "Do you blush as easily with Hermione?" George laughed stopped all the sudden, and turned to her, his ears turning red. "Guess so." Leah grinned, and again a Weasley stuck out his tongue.