Teleportation/Orbing/Floo... Whatever

Start from the beginning

"So, what did you want to show me?" George asked as he closed the door to the flat.

"Sit down." She instructed. George did as he was told and sat down on the couch, Leah sat down next to him and put her notebook on the table. "Fred, you ready?" She asked looking at the man who was crouched down on the other side of the table. He nodded and reached over. "Pay attention, George."

George fixed his eyes on the notebook and watched the cover fly open, followed by page after page. George gasped as he saw the pages flip. "F-Fred."

Fred closed the book and looked up at his twin. He stepped over the table and sat down, a few inches in front of them.

"He is sitting right in front of us." Leah said pointing at Fred's chest. Fred reached his hand over to Leah and concentrated as he neared her hair. With all of his concentration, he put a thin lock of hair behind her ear. Leah's eyes went wide as she felt her hair being pulled back. "Fred." She gasped the same way as George. "You didn't –"

"I didn't want to scare you." He whispered.

"After everything that happened... you really think you can scare me off?" She let out a breathless chuckle.

"Guess not." He retreated his hand, that was still hovering at her ear and turned to George. George was looking at Leah, at the hair that was tucked behind her ear, in his eyes, on its own. When he suddenly felt his own hair shift. Fred had run his fingers through the tips of his hair, making George shiver.

"How?" He asked looking at Leah.

"I left my book on Hogwarts open and Fred read it when I went to bed-"

"Fred, reading?" George snickered. Fred huffed and put his hand through his face. "What?" He asked as Leah started to laugh.

"Fred just put his hand through your face."

"Merlin, Fred!" George called out, pulling his head back.

"So, he was reading." She continued as nothing happened. "And he got frustrated he couldn't turn the page. So, he focussed on it, like he had seen in a ghost movie, and then he just flipped it. But up to now, he can only touch very light things, we tried all night."

"This is great!" George said excitingly. "Fred, touch my hair again." He asked like a giddy schoolboy. Fred grinned as he put his fingers through.

Leah looked around before making a high pitch whistle sound. Fred and George covered their ears as they looked at her confused. The next moment Stella came flying in and landed on her shoulder.

"Hey, Stella." She stroked her head before looking back at George. "You remember what I wrote you?" George nodded dumbly as he watched her stand up. Fred rose from his seat and stood in front of her. Fred cocked his head from left to right. Stella's eyes fixed on Fred, as he mimicked his movements. "He's copying Fred."

George too, slowly rose from his seat as he watched the owl. "That's –" George started but didn't really know what to say at this.

"She can hear him too." She walked away from the twins and turned the owl around, so she faced the wall and nodded at Fred. When he called her name, Stella's head turned immediately, fixing her eyes again on Fred.

"I don't get it. Why can you and a ruddy owl see him." Stella screeched in return. "Sorry, Stella. But his own flesh and blood, his own twin can't."

"I don't know George. I wish it was you, you don't know how guilty I feel because I can see him, and you can't." She called out frustrated.