II

If Freen were to be completely honest though, she probably already knew that this was bound to happen. She had somehow expected it, she just haven't given it too much thought that one day FreenBeck would have to part. Freen though, thought that if she were in Becky's place she would do the same. She is happy for her and is looking forward to what Becky will accomplish for herself.

Becky's end of contract went well. Their final movie, series of tours, interviews and events they'd have to attend were all perfectly arranged before she would leave to study in the UK.

When Idol Factory broke out the news, a lot of FreenBecky fans, albeit heartbroken, supported and encouraged Becky. The #FreenBeckForever #SupportBecky and #LawyerBecky trended worldwide.

P'Saint was generous enough to allow, or I wouldn't really say "allow" because he, Idol Factory's CEO, begged Freen to take 2 months off before starting another contract. When Freen wouldn't take it, he reasoned out - "Give me time to write a new contract for you. You'll be working solo from now on, so we have to work on the revisions." Is what he told Freen, but, everyone knew it was just lame excuse to get rid of Freen.

"Here" as he handed an envelope to Freen, which left Freen speechless when she saw the contents.

"Becky told me you were planning to stay there for a week to help her settle. Make it 6. There, I have your flights settled. I talked to yours and Becky's parents, everyone is good"

Contrary to popular belief, P'Saint is the real captain of the FreenBecky ship. Nam? She's the first mate.