"Yeah, she'll see right through it. Let me search myself first."

"To bad I can't come with you."

"But... maybe you can. I'll see what Minnie says and maybe I can convince her to bring you along."

"What did you write to her in the first place?" Fred asked his twin, forgetting he couldn't hear him. When George didn't look at him, he sighed and looked back to Leah.

"Fred asked what you wrote to her."

"I just asked her if I could do some research. Since Fred... people don't really ask questions, they just let me be."

"Perfect." Fred said clapping his hands together, rubbing them.

"Fred!" She tried to slap his arm but went right through it.

"Sorry."

"Did you hit him?"

"I tried, went straight through."

"How does it feel? Do you feel ice cold?"

"No, it's just like hitting air. Why?"

"The ghosts at Hogwarts. If you walk through them, it feels like a bucket of ice-cold water fell on you."

"No nothing like that. Here." She grabbed his arm and brought it over to Fred. She stopped in front of him, waiting for him to give the okay. When he gave her a short nod, she let his hand slide through his arm. "What do you feel?"

"Nothing. Am I touching him?"

"Yeah." Leah chuckled. "You're actually through his arm right now."

"Wicked." They grinned.

"Leah." George started carefully. "I don't want to be rude, but can I have a moment with Fred, I know he can't answer but-."

"No of course." Leah was already standing up. "But there can't be any closed doors between us though."

"Why don't you go to Freddie's room. The one on the left." He said pointing down the hallway "And I just cast a silencing spell around the room."

"Okay, call when you're done." She said making her way down the hall.

She entered Fred's room and set the door ajar. His room looked untouched, his bed still messy, clothes tossed in a hamper next to the window. She walked to the side of the bed and sat down, looking at the pictures on the nightstand. A picture of him and George on the opening day of the shop. A picture of a sports team from school and a picture of his family. She took the family picture and studied the people on them. You could feel the love of the family radiate from the picture, it hurt her to think they had lost their son. She knew how her parents fell apart when Addie died, she wouldn't want to wish it on her worst enemy. She made herself comfortable and sat cross legged on his bed, back against the headboard and studied the moving picture. She didn't know how long she sat there, but she didn't hear Fred walk in and sit down next to her.

"That's at Bill's wedding." He said, making her jump and stumble out of bed. She got on her knees and glared up at him. "Sorry." He gave her a lopsided grin. "It's the last picture we took from all of us together."

"Do you want me to take it with us?" She asked, climbing back on the bed.

"Yeah, I would love it. George is getting us dinner."

"Is it that late already? How did it go?"

"It went emotional very fast. I think neither of us cried like that before. If people saw us, they wouldn't think we were the pranksters extraordinaire."