After everything was ready he called tae who came down within some minutes. Both were now settled on their respective chairs. Silently having their dinner. Jungkook was glancing at tae time to time.

"Ahm, how is the food?" Jungkook asked wanting to talk to tae.

"It's good." Tae replied with a small smile and everything was silent again.

' think something kook' Jungkook thought.

"Tae." Jungkook called. Tae just hummed.

"Wanna hear a joke." He asked and sighing deeply tae nodded.

"What do you call a man with no body and no nose?" Jungkook asked looking at tae who shook his head after thinking hard.

"No body nose." Jungkook spoke and laughed louy why tae just stared at him. When Jungkook noticed tae wasn't laughing he stopped too.

"Ok, it was not that funny. I have one more." Jungkook spoke and tae gave him a nod to continue.

"Do you know what the man who created 'knock-knock' joke deserves?" Jungkook asked and tae didn't even thought this time he just shook his head.

"He deserves a no-bell prize." Jungkook spoke and laughed again, whole tae stared at him with a weird look.

"It was not funny too. Ok, I have one more." Jungkook spoke and didn't even waited for tae to nod or say something and started to tell the joke.

"What do you call a female magician in dessert?" He asked.

"I don't know." Tae spoke looking at jungkook.

"A sandwich." And there goes Jungkook again laughing his ass out, while tae blinked his eyes.

' A sandwich, really? He is fine right, or he lost his last brain cells. Oh no, don't tell me he has been exchanged with someone else who looks like him.' tae thought looking at jungkook who reall found this joke funny.

"Yeah, I have one more." Jungkook spoke and pressed his lips to stop his laughs.

"How do people call king of cats?" He asked after taking deep breaths to not start laughing. Tae just shook his head.

"Your Meow-jasty." Jungkook spoke clapping his hands and started to laugh more louder, tae just stared at him blankly. Finally feeling embarassed Jungkook put his palm on his lips to not laugh as he saw tae's blank face.

They both stared at each other and burst out laughing hard, leaning on the dinning table holding their stomaches. Their laugh was echoing in the mansion.

"Serio-usly meow- hahaha meow jasty...pfft ahhahaha." Tae spoke laughing slapping his thighs Because he wasn't able to control his laugh. But Jungkook slowly stopped laughing and stared at tae laughing wholeheartedly.

He felt proud and happy being a reason of tae's smile. He want tae to smile and laugh like this forever.

' I said I will return your favor soon. I guess god has already given me the opportunity.' Jungkook thought staring at tae softly who was trying to calm himself.

In the name of returning favor this bunny is going to fall so hard for tae, that he will be wanting nothing beside the younger near him.

***

Next chapter.

Jungkook pulled tae and pushed him to the near wall making everyone stunned in the conference room. Even tae was stunned by the sudden action.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote....

What do you think might be the reason of jungkook's this move.

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author 😘😘😘