Niragi X reader

In this chapter it does not follow the storyline in the manga, anime & Netflix series. Same events just different outcomes.

"Momoka!" I hear somebody yell. I look down and see Momokas corpse lying on the ground with a knife through her heart. Her best friend Asahi had been killed earlier today so I wasn't to suprised.

Ten of hearts.
A witch is among you all.
The witch had killed those two young girls.
Burn the witch in the fire of judgement before the time runs out.

"Well, it wasn't me or Y/N because we were having some fun, ey?" Niragi smirks. I roll my eyes. I had helped Arisu and the others in Chishiyas plan which was of course a trick.

Me and Niragi had already had a bit of chemistry going on so I guess it wasn't too bad. Although he has no clue what the fuck consent means. I don't really give two shits about that right now though, we got bigger problems.

He puts his arm around me and pulls me close, we aren't together or anything but he acts like we are. I know I'm just one of his side hoes anyways until he gets bored.

I just may as well play along with it and then move on when it's all over.

I get pulled out of my thoughts when a few people gasp at the sight of some woman complaining getting impaled by a katana.

"Why don't we just burn everyone?" Last boss kicked away the girls body off of his katana and put one hand in his pocket.

"YAHOO!" I jump slightly at the sudden loud outburst from Niragi next to me. I cover my ears when he begins firing bullets into the air.

People begin screaming and running to hide, I look over at Usagi. I shoo her away and give her a slight smile to try and get her away.

I look over to Niragi who sees me and then looks over to the other militants. "Burn everyone, just not my girl." He puts his hand around me again.

They all nod and run off laughing and killing off people near before firing into the distance. Niragi grabs my hand and moves my hair out of my face.

(If you have hair)

"Let's go." He starts pulling me up to the stairs. "Where?" I ask him. He smiles and licks his teeth. "Rooftop, better range for my sniper rifle." I nod and follow behind him.

We were up there for quite a while; him shooting at some panicking people whilst I just watch. That was until Chishiya strolled onto the rooftop.

"Didn't think you would let her last." Chishiya nods towards me. He walks halfway over with his hands in his pockets before stopping. Me and Niragi both get up off the floor.

"Tell me why I shouldn't just shoot you right now." Niragi scoffs and fiddled with his tongue piercing. I just stare at Chishiya, making the Silence after more uncomfortable.

He chuckles a bit, "I don't have one." Niragi rolls his eyes and starts to wonder around the rooftop around Chishiya, "I've always hate you, thinking you're better than everyone!" Niragi yells at him.

I can't see this going very well so I go and sit at the edge, looking down at everyone whisky the two behind me begin to fight. I know that I would just get in the way so I don't bother.

To be honest I couldn't care less who wins, both of them are getting annoying.  I hear a loud painful yell from behind me so I turn around and stand up just in time to see Niragi fall off the rooftop on fire.

Chishiya then looks towards me, "Sorry, just grilled your boyfriend." I stand their scowling. As much as Niragi was irritating, Chishiya is so stuck up. He walks over to me until he's only inches away from my face. "Not like you felt affection for him anyways."

One thing that everyone hear knows about me is my anhedonia. Anhedonia is a common symptom of depression and shows up in a lot of mental health conditions. I have that which means I am numb to only positive emotions.

He chuckles and walks away, leaving me on the rooftop. Once he is out of sight I follow behind.

I make my way back to the main hall where a few others are. I see Arisu and Usagi fighting Aguni but not much has been done. People seem to be finally coming back to their senses.

When everyone calms down, shots start firing down from the balcony. Niragi. I knew he had a chance of survival because I saw that he had landed into the pool. He looks down at me and winks then carries on killing everyone.

Lots of things happen which includes Aguni carrying away Niragi into the fire of judgement.

"The witch was Momoka herself." Anne finally says. I can't help but be interested.
"She must of had to kill her bestfriend and then killed herself from guilt or to trick everyone into blaming eachother." Another voice spoke.

They all agreed on it finally, after a bit of proof. I followed everyone to the fire of judgement as the timer came to its last minute.

Everyone watched as Momoka burned but.. the time didn't come to and end. Everyone begins whispering. The timer comes to a stop.

You lose.
The witch wins.
May the witch step forward.

Everyones eyes grow wide as the witch steps forward and stands in front of the fire of judgement and stares at them with a smile. A smile they didn't think they would ever see. My smile.

The wind and fire is all that could be heard as everyone's voices had long ago died out.

Everything was silent.