S4 Ep8 - Bending the Tides

Little Cato's POV.

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

"Little Cato..."

.

"LITTLE CATO STAY WITH ME"

.

"STAY WITH ME"

"PLEASE"

Who... is that voice? They sound like... an angel... I hear beeping. I feel very numb... My vision slowly returned and I could see... Quinn? No wait... Nightfall. I see a screen with a heartbeat monitor, an oxygen tank next to me and my weapon on the ground covered in... blue goo? Why?

I could hardly move, my head felt heavy and my eyes were droopy. My tail kept limping and I feel my ears still, that is strange. I can ringing in both of my ears. It feels like I am wearing some kind of mask, I looked down and saw I was wearing an oxygen mask. Looked like my breathing was slowing down. Am I... dying?

Nightfall: Little Cato, you're going to be alright I promise! You just need anaesthesia to ease the pain you're gonna be in! Just hang on! (Muffled

Pain? What the hell happened?! I don't have enough strength to talk. I then felt my eyes getting heavier. Suddenly, I felt the oxygen mask give a cold breeze. The smell was sweet, like strawberries, is it the anaesthetic Nightfall was talking about?

The more breaths I took, the heavier my eyes felt. Before everything faded to darkness, I saw Nightfall grab a scalpel and a transparent box. In the box was what looked like a ventrexian liver, with robot parts in? Why?

I then saw Nightfall walking towards me with a worried face, she then mumbled something her breath. I was too tired to hear the words. Suddenly, my head fell backwards on something soft and my eyes closed. Avocato... Why am I thinking... of... you...

MEANWHILE with the Team Squad

3rd POV.

The Team Squad were exploring the now dead planet and wearing their space suits

The Team Squad were exploring the now dead planet and wearing their space suits. According to HUE, the planet lost their life sources and the oxygen turned toxic.

Gary:. So Avocato, how are you feeling? (Walking faster, worried tone)

Avocato: Mm, I am fine? Why?