S4 Ep2 - Betrayed Souls

We return to Tribore and Quanastro shocked to see Ash with Invictus

We return to Tribore and Quanastro shocked to see Ash with Invictus. They were frozen.

Tribore:  Ash? What happened to you? (Walking up to Ash, reaching out for her)

Quanastro:  espera papa -wait Dad!

Ash uses a beam to push Tribore away.  Tribore lands next to Quanastro. 

Ash:  I mainly just popped in to get the clones. So I'll be leaving now! (Eyes glowing pink with an innocent but suspicious smile)

Quanastro was confused. He never realised that a powerful kid would join the darkside. 

Ash:  Clones! Come to me and join back. (Raises her hand in the air)

The clones listened and started walking to Ash and flew up to the sky.

Tribore gets up from the ground, holding his arm.

Ash: Ta ta! Oh one thing, I will come back for you... (Pointing at Truibore)

Tribore:  ... WAT

Ash:  ... I forgot you were an idiot *sigh* I will kill you in the future!!

Tribore: Oh that makes sense. (Holding his hips) ... wait

Ash:  Cya!! (Dissapears into the mist)

Quanastro:  Debemos advertir a la esuadra del equipo! -We must warn the team squad

Tribore:  Agreed Quattro!! We must!! (Looking up gripping his fist)

MEANWHILE with Evra

Evra is flying around having a blast to meet new creatures, they remind them of Ash. They wonder how she is doing. Suddenly a blast appears on the corner of Evra's eye. Quickly they reacted and jumped away, they sense danger and hatred from the blast.

Ash:  Long time no see, Evra.. (flying down to Evra's height with a villianous smile)

Evra:  Ash..? Why did you blast me? Are you alright.