Epilogue: Your Alpha

Start from the beginning

"You think so?"

"Yeah." 

"Oppa don't cry." Lisa teased as she could see the glint in her brother's eyes. Baekhyun had softened him up some, mostly to where every once in a while you could read his emotions.

"I'm not. Congrats on getting married Jimin."

"He's not married just yet, hyung." Taehyun smiled.

"I know but, the thought that in just a few minutes he will be...I wanted to be the first to tell you."

"Thank you hyung." Jimin's smile grew.

"So, what's in the box?" Lisa ask. "Or did you just come to steal one of his first?" Sehun rolled his eyes.

"You can't get married without, something new, something old, something borrowed, and something blue, right?"

"Look who's been doing his research." Sehun smiled at his sister before once again rolling his eyes at her teasing. 

"Here." Sehun handed the box to the male.

"For me?"

"It's from Daniel." Jimin's eyes shot up at Sehun.

"He got your message." Jimin handed his flowers to Taehyung. A few months back he had given Bambam a message to relay back to Daniel, telling him of his engagement and plans to wed. Jimin opened the blue box, to find three of the things he was missing and a note. 

_______________

Dear Jimin,

I'm sorry that I wasn't always the best big brother to you. When I heard of your engagement, I was genuinely happy for you and Jungkook, so I told Bambam to pack up some stuff that belonged to our parents to give you since currently, this is the best I can do for you. The bracelet is the same one mom wore on her wedding day, the blue handkerchief is one of dad's and the something borrowed is my neckless. As for something new, let this next chapter in you're life that you are about to start with Jungkook be your something new. I will always love you. 

-Love Daniel

________________

(Jimin pov)

Tears threatened to fall from my eyes. "He loves you Jimin," Sehun said.

"I know he does." I couldn't help but smile as I pushed back the tears. "I forgive him, you know. I forgive him for everything. I'm happy that he's changed and I'm happy that he's happy for me." I quickly wipe away the few tears that did manage to fall out of my eyes.

"Aww Jimin oppa."

"Thank you, you three have always been by my side. You all left the pack and uprooted your lives for me, th-"

"You don't need to say thank you, Min." Sehun stop me. "We did because we loved you and if we had to do it all again, we would."

"Is this a bad time for a group hug?" Taehyun asked softly. Of course, we all gave in and joined together in a big warm hug. To feel the warmth of my family, and to know that I have them by my side is one of the greatest things in this lifetime that I'll get to experience. 

"Alright, enough of the sappy stuff," Sehun said once we all pulled away. "Your wedding is about to start, you are about to get married and be the most beautiful groom. If we get all sad now we won't have any tears left to cry for the actual wedding."

"So you are planning to cry, oppa?" Lisa teased.

"Stop making fun of me and let's go." With that, I put on all the stuff I was given, took my bouquet, and walk out of the room with them, ready to get married.