ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ {12}

Beginne am Anfang

If anyone asks namjoon why he was doing all this, or was it only because he was obeying JK'S orders then the answer would be a straight no.

He was actually feeling bad for Jimin. He did not know Jimin will cry like that, but he felt bad seeing the red face of the adorable male.

Jin yesterday told him that he was not feeling good about whatever was happening that night.

After completing their plan namjoon came back to their shared bedroom. Jin had a worried expression on his face that time. And when he confessed about his worries, namjoon had to kiss the male to stop him from thinking a lot.

Jin is someone who cares for people deeply, he was not like others. He already knew Jimin is a person with a soft heart and it won't be good to play with him but still, he could not go higher than his boss so he gave up.

Jimin's face was hidden in namjoon's stomach making him look like more tiny than he already is. Taehyung softly patted Jimin's head before sitting on his chair, staring at the blank screen of his own computer.

He was clever enough to copy everything in his notebook, every little things he would get to know from his searches.

After Jimin calmed down he left namjoon's waist and sat properly, head hung low, fingers were fidgeting. He was embarrassed that he cried like that, that too he hugged namjoon like that.

He was too busy in crying that he did not even notice namjoon was caressing his back. Now he was thinking what if the taller male found him clingy, or he made him uncomfortable.

Namjoon sighed and looked at Taehyung who was staring at Jimin with genuine sadness hidded in his eyes.

"I have someone who can fix this. We need to fix the problem as soon as we can. It's not good for us." Namjoon spoke and sat down in his chair, hands going inside the front pocket of his pants only take his phone out.

"Yeah I think we should do that soon. We should let that person check our computers as well." Taehyung said, folding his hands near his chest, face had a frown.

Namjoon opened his phone and looked at the contact "I know someone who is good at this works."

Everything was going on by the way they planned. Perfect.

Taehyung looked at him with a expression of relief. He did not know just now if the person Namjoon was talking about can actually do something but at least they have someone who could help them.

"Do you have his contact no. Or something?" Taehyung asked, unfolding his arms.

"Yeah. If you want I can call him just now." Namjoon suggested showing him the contact.

Taehyung glanced at the phone and nodded his head hurriedly. "Yeah ofcourse. Call him and try to make him come sooner."

His eyes fell on Jimin who was still looking down. He patted Jimin's shoulder after crouching down. "It's going to be alright don't worry."

Jimin nodded timidly. He wanted to apologise to Namjoon but for that he wants them to be alone. It was hard for him to apologise in front of his friend.

Namjoon went outside when he connected the call. He walked towards a empty place so he could talk properly.

"Hello suga?" He asked.

"Is the plan working Namjoon?" The man from the other side named Suga asked.

Namjoon looked around if anyone was coming. Seeing nobody around him he replied "It worked and still working. Now just come here and go with your own plan."