Actions have consequences

Aemond knocked softly on the door to Daenera's room, his heart heavy with worry. It had been two days since her family had disowned her, and her brother, Cregan Stark, had left King's Landing in a fit of rage. He knew how much the rejection had hurt her, and he wanted to be there for her in any way he could.

"Daenera, it's me," he called out softly. "May I come in?"

There was a muffled sound from inside, and Aemond took that as permission to enter. He pushed open the door and stepped into the room, his heart breaking at the sight before him. Daenera was sitting on the edge of her bed, her face buried in her hands, her shoulders shaking with sobs.

Aemond walked over to her and sat down beside her, gently placing a hand on her back. "Hey," he said softly. "It's okay. I'm here for you."

Daenera looked up at him, her eyes red and puffy from crying. "Aemond, I'm so sorry," she said, her voice choked with emotion. "I never meant for this to happen. I never thought my family would disown me."

Aemond wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. "Shh, it's okay," he whispered. "You don't have to apologize for anything. I'm here for you, no matter what."

They sat there in silence for a few minutes, Aemond holding her close as she cried. He knew that there was nothing he could say to make the pain go away, but he hoped that his presence would bring her some comfort.

Finally, Daenera pulled away from him, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. "I'm sorry," she said again. "I shouldn't be burdening you with my problems."

Aemond shook his head. "You're not a burden," he said firmly. "I care about you, and I want to be here for you. We'll get through this together."

Daenera gave him a small smile, and Aemond felt a glimmer of hope.

Later that day, Alicent Hightower sat across from her son Aemond, trying to hide her frustration as she spoke to him about his impending marriage to Daenera Stark. Aemond was a grown man, but he had always been headstrong and impulsive, and she was worried that he was making a mistake.

"Aemond, you can not marry this girl," Alicent began. "Her family has disowned her, and there are rumors that she had an affair with Maegor Targaryen. Do you really want to marry someone with that kind of scandal attached to her name?"

Aemond scoffed at his mother's words. "Those are just rumors, mother. Daenera is a beautiful and kind woman. I won't let baseless gossip stand in the way of our happiness."

"Aemond, please listen to me," Alicent pleaded. "You're a member of the royal family. You need to think of the political implications of your actions. Marrying someone with a tarnished reputation could damage our family's standing in the eyes of the other noble houses."

Aemond shook his head. "I don't care about politics, mother. I care about love. Daenera and I are meant to be together, and nothing you say will change that."

Alicent sighed in frustration. She knew that she couldn't force her son to do anything he didn't want to do, but she couldn't help but worry about the consequences of his actions.

"Aemond, I'm not asking you to give up on love," she said. "I'm just asking you to think about the bigger picture. There are other women out there who would make suitable matches for you, women who wouldn't bring scandal and controversy to our family."

But Aemond was adamant. "I've made up my mind, mother. Daenera is the woman I want to marry, and I won't let anyone stand in the way of that."

Alicent watched her son walk away and suddenly felt regret for not listening to Saera earlier. Mabye Daenera would listen to her better than her son and made her way up to Daenera's chambers.

Alicent approached Daenera with a stern look on her face. "Daenera, I have heard a disturbing rumor that you have been having a secret affair with Maegor," she said.

Daenera's eyes widened in shock. "That's not true, we never- "

Alicent was not convinced. "I find it hard to believe that such a rumor could be completely unfounded. Perhaps you are just trying to deny it to save yourself," she retorted.

Just then, Aemond arrived on the scene. "What is going on here?" he asked, sensing the tension in the air.

"Your mother is accusing me of having an affair with Maegor," Daenera explained.

Aemond's expression hardened. "Mother, I told you she didn't do it, and you will watch how you talk to my wife," he said firmly.

Alicent was taken aback by Aemond's defense of Daenera. "But the rumor has been spreading throughout the court," she protested.

"Rumors are often spread by those who seek to sow discord and mistrust," Aemond replied. "Daenera has done nothing to warrant such slander, and I will not stand by and let her be accused unfairly."

Alicent sighed deeply and left the room. Aemond took a look at Daenera he could tell this was more that so could handle, so he figured out a way to cheer her up.

He waited until nightfall, and Aemond took Daenera's hand and led her up the winding stairway to the rooftop of the castle. As they emerged into the cool night air, Daenera gasped at the breathtaking view before her.

The entire city was spread out before them, a twinkling sea of lights that stretched to the horizon. The moon was full and bright, casting a pale glow over everything.

"Wow," Daenera whispered, her eyes wide with wonder.

Aemond smiled down at her, pleased with her reaction. "I knew you would like it up here," he said. "The view is one of the best in the city."

Daenera turned to face him, her eyes shining in the moonlight. "Thank you for bringing me up here," she said softly. "It's beautiful."

Aemond took her hand again and led her over to the edge of the roof. They stood there in silence for a moment, gazing out at the view.

Daenera's heart was pounding in her chest as she looked up into his eyes. She could see the intensity of his feelings there, and she knew without a doubt that she felt the same way.

Aemond leaned down and kissed her then, his lips gentle but insistent. Daenera responded eagerly, opening her mouth to his and deepening the kiss.

They stood there for what seemed like an eternity, lost in each other's arms and the beauty of the night

With a fierce determination, Aemond took Daenera's hand and pulled her towards him, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close.

Daenera's heart was racing as she looked up at him, her eyes filled with a mix of excitement and nervousness. Aemond leaned in, his lips meeting hers in a kiss that was both tender and intense.

Their bodies pressed together, the heat between them building with each passing moment. Aemond ran his hands through Daenera's hair, his touch sending shivers down her spine.

They broke apart briefly, gasping for breath, before Aemond pulled her back in for another kiss. This time, it was more urgent, more passionate, and their tongues intertwining in a dance of desire.

Daenera moaned softly as Aemond trailed kisses down her neck, his hands roaming over her body. She surrendered herself completely to him, lost in the intensity of their connection.

As the moon shone down on them, they made love under the stars, their bodies entwined in a fiery embrace that left them both breathless and completely consumed by their love for each other.

(I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far😅🥲)