Chapter 4: Red snow means death.

Darkrai pov:

After going back to Y/n's childhood, I must say I'm impressed with Rias's determination. Never the less, forgive me kid. I'm only doing this to keep you safe...

Rias: So which time are we in now?

Darkrai: When he confessed to his first crush... Unfortunately, her appearance I cannot reassemble. For whatever reason, Y/n tried to destroy his own memory as a means to forget what happened.

Rias: That explains the missing pieces of the surroundings. And the glitched out humanoid figure.

???: To think a pathetic human such as yourself has feelings for me... You're worthless!

She then pierces straight through his chest with magic before tearing off his limbs and gouging his eyes out. I've seen this memory so many times, yet I still can't understand why she'd kill him...

Rias: Wait, he DIED!? How is he in Kuoh then!?

Darkrai: Watch.

Darkrai: Unown, mysterious Pokemon said to be capable of miracles in large numbers

Darkrai: Unown, mysterious Pokemon said to be capable of miracles in large numbers. How they managed to find him, I'll never know.

Y/n begins moving again, but... his body remains broken, as is his heart...

Darkrai: Before you ask, he wanted to confess atop Mt. Silver. At the time, the weather was pleasant, so he thought it'd be romantic. When his friend Ethan. Or Gold as he's often referred to, found out... It was already too late for both of them... He knew, yet he tried to save Y/n none the less...

Darkrai: The air had suddenly become too thick to survive exposure in, because of a blizzard. 

Rias *sheds more tears*: How long ago was this?

Darkrai: Y/n was fifteen. Ethan, Thirteen. Amazingly, this is the only part of this memory that was perfectly preserved. Ethan wasn't as lucky as Y/n was...

Rias pov:

Why... Why did he have to suffer so much? Wait is that...

Rias: GRANDPA!?

Darkrai: yes, his Pikachu was there all along. The irony is, Mt. Silver was the place the original Red fought both God and Lucifer. As you can see, the entirety of the first Red's team met the same fate... Sure, they indeed won the fight. But it came at a heavy price

Y/n (through MissingNo.): They robbed everything from me... From us... Time to see how they like it. Don't worry, Ethan... I'll avenge us both...

His body starts glowing and he regains his limbs, only his eyes are still missing. I can't take this anymore!

Rias *crying*: Darkrai, I've seen enough... Please, take me back to the real world.

Darkrai: Very well...

The world shifts into a dark abyss and I feel myself waking up...

Y/n pov:

Y/n: 'And THAT's why DK is the best Smash fighter!'

Missingno.: 'Oh REALLY!? then why is it that he gets zoned every way to Sunday!?'

I push his voice to the back of my head when I notice Rias waking up. For some strange reason, she's been asleep this whole lesson. 'course the bell would give her a rude awakening, so I put a pair of earmuffs on her. Also so she won't wake up if I draw on her face with a sharpie. hehehehehe... I'm so sneaky.

Rias: hnnn... What time is it?

Y/n (holds up sign): Time you get a watch.

Rias: oh, ha ha! But seriously, what time?

Y/n (flips sign around): About half-past three, why?

Rias: Darkrai showed me everything. Come on, we have a lot to talk about.

I follow her lead out of the classroom. I pull a post-it note off of my back to see it has the words "Kick me" written on it. 

A/n: Yes, prank wars between the two will be a regular thing. So get used to gags like this.

Y/n: 'Darkrai, you have a lot to answer for!'

MissingNo.: 'Yeah, man. Isn't rooting through someone's memories without asking an invasion of privacy?'

Darkrai: 'Okay, one. You literally gave me no other choice. And Two, If I asked, you would've said no anyway. Besides, aren't you the expert on invading people's privacy, MissingNo.?'

MissingNo.: 'No? I mean, there WAS that one time... And that time I spied on those people through their phones... And that time I managed to weasel my way into another universe to get a lo-'

Y/n: 'At this point, I'm starting to think you're worse than Issei. now shut it, we're right outside the ORC building.'

MissingNo.: 'I was going to day locked safe full of cash.'

Yeah, sure you were. Next, you're gonna tell me Ruby hates cookies. Anyways, Rias opens the door and leads me to the sofa.

Rias: Can you wait here for the others?

Y/n (holds up a sign): Does it look like I have much of a choice? Besides, I'm pretty sure Koneko's still scared of me.

???: WHAT IN THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE!?

Oh for crying out loud.

Y/n (through MissingNo): I could say the same for you. I thought you would have learned your lesson by now, Issei. I suppose not...

Chapter 4 complete! I thought it'd be nice to have a callback to Snow on Mt. Silver. If you guys have any suggestions for a second team of Pokemon, by all means, I'd like to hear 'em. I'll even add a sweeper Magikarp, I'm not picky.

See ya!