"It's a beautiful house," Elijah complimented, continuing to scan every spot in the house.

"It is...I never thought I would come back and i probably wouldn't have if your brother didn't bring us here I wouldn't have thought about let it go but being here brought back memories I don't want to remember anymore and I thought it would help to face my fears..." the girl explained to him but he still seemed confused on why she had woken him.

Aurora noticed his confused look but he still didn't question it. He was being careful with it and now she understood why she felt the need to be with him through this. She had never felt more supported than right now.

"I'm sorry for waking you, I thought you could help..." Aurora looked down to her fingers while she fidgeted with her jewelry. Then she felt how Elijah approached her but stopped still leaving her with space.

He put his hand out for her waiting for her to take it and she did, causing her to look at his face.

"I'm not upset for you waking me but I can't help to be confused on why? Why do you trust me with this?" He asked, still being careful of his words he could tell the girl was showing emotion and was still scared to do this. She needed support and he didn't mind giving it to her.

"I want to believe you won't judge me for it not many know the real story only my dad does he's the only one that knows every detail well except one I swore I would never tell anyone but there's a reason I chose not to eventually my story got out to some and they treat me differently or judge me and..."

"I would never..." Elijah interrupted giving her hand a slight reassuring squeeze.

"My dad was in the city just last night I could've chosen to do this with him but he knows too much he would slow me down because he cares I needed someone that didn't know much and someone that would go at my own pace and still show support and you were the only one I could think of" aurora still hadn't left her spot she was still standing in the same spot as when she entered the house she didn't dare to take another step yet and Elijah understood.

"I'm here for you, we can take as long as you want, '' Elijah replied, causing the girl to smile. She had made the right decision to choose Elijah for it. He was a great understanding person and she was glad she had met him.

"Maybe I should just tell you everything from the start..." Aurora took a few steps forward but then stopped when she finally got a full view of the house. "I used to live a few blocks down with my dad. The house got torn down though but that's where we lived. I would tend the house with another lady that my dad had hired. I liked going out to buy stuff, especially flowers. He worked next to a flower shop that's how we met"

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Flashback To Chicago 1880-

Aurora had won the people of the block she lived on quickly. She was known for going out everyday to take a stroll through the block to buy anything that was needed at home.

Everyone thought the girl was the sweetest person ever she never had a frown on her face and she was always so kind to anyone that ever tried to start a conversation with her she had won everyone over which is why Damon just allowed her to go out whenever she wanted he didn't think the girl would be in danger.

Somewhere the girl was really known was at the focal flower shop where she went every week to get her usual bouquet to place in her house. She always made sure to have fresh flowers no matter what.

Aurora loved flowers. Part of her remembered having a little garden with her mother. They would go out everyday to take care of it. Well, they at least tried since Aurora was still too young but she remembered.