Just so You Know

Luna's Pov:

We made it back and walked inside to Lady Azura's place. Rain opened the door and I followed behind him.

"Doctor fix my broken heart." Rain said looking down.

I put my hand on his shoulder.

He sat on the couch with a picture of us all a couple years ago. We all looked so happy back then.

I then turned into my wolf form and tried my best to comfort him and let him pet my fur.

After a while he was looking at a picture of just Abigail and saw diamond swords hanging on the wall.

I turned back into my human form and went back home.

I was sleeping when I heard a knock on my door. I immediately recognized who it was when I opened it.

"Rain? What are you doing here?" I asked

"I'm saving Abigail, I need to see her again. We know, I know her. She isn't herself." Rain said

I sighed and closed my door behind me.

"I'm with you Dragon Tamer. I want to save my best friend as well." I said

Rain was going through Lady Azura's stuff incase we needed anything while I kept watch.

"I hope she won't be to mad about us taking her stuff and leaving." I said

Rain grabbed a gun and I grabbed just some stuff that could be useful and then I summoned my Ender sword. We then walked into a Nether portal.

The nether soldiers saw us and Rain sighed as the even more soldiers ran at us.

He then fired Lady Azura's gun killing all of them until the gun overload and exploded in his hand.

Rain then pulled out both of his diamond swords and started to fight more piglins as they ran at us.

I channeled my powers into my sword so every time I swung it a line of power was sent from its blade taking out a lot of piglins in the way. Rain then finished taking down a Wither skeleton and we kept moving forward.

We killed even more piglins and came across their leader who held a hammer.

All three of us fought hard. The piglin king hit us with his hammer a lot knocking us back. Rain and I were both covered in blood and our clothes were a bit torn but we still fought.

My eyes glowed white as I used my sealing abilities and sent a chain to hold the Piglin king down and Rain decapitated him.

Rain turned around and we both saw Abigail.

I started having a coughing a bit of blood due to being hit a lot and using my powers.

A single tear fell from Rain's eye and I felt really bad but we both went and fought Abigail.

She was very strong and was able to stab Rain in the chest and stabbed me in the arm. Before she pulled her staff out. Rain came back and kept fighting and so did I.

Then for one final blow Abigail shoved her staff through Rain's heart before doing the same to me. Rain then shoved his sword into her throat and we all fell to the ground.

Rain was crying and I shed a couple tears til I blacked out.

"Luna..."

"Wake up!"

"Now."

I gasped as I sat up and immediately went in a coughing fit.

"To think you were actually able to seal me inside you, yet you die so easily, who knew you are so weak."

'Zeke. I don't...know how this is.....possible. But care to......explain." I said coughing

"Simple. You died and now you're stuck in here with me. I don't know why you're stuck in here with me, and I don't like it.'

'Yeah. I can return those feelings.'

"Now that you're dead. WHY AM I NOT FREE?!"

'Simple. I made sure that if I died. Your coming down with me. With everything you did to my village. Did you really think I'd let you run free after I die?'

"And I hate you so much for that."

'Again, I hate you equally. I'd kill you if I got the chance.'

"So would I. I should have. But I didn't, and I regret it."

'Yeah well, looks like I'm stuck with you for a while now.'

"Yay....."

'Don't sound to excited.'

A/n: I know this chapter is short but I will try and make them longer the farther I go. I will also have some custom episodes as well with their own songs so be ready for that as well. Have a good day/night!