"Ananya, I'm gonna be late for coaching, let me leave!" Aditi protests while Anu continues to draw a mustache on Aditi's face. 

"I'm bored," says Aaryan who was on call with them. He was 6'5 and was a month older than Aditi and Anu who were born in August. Aryan was a CA student, unlike these physics, and chemistry geeks. All he knew was Economics, accountancy, and blah blah. That's what Aditi says every time he says something about CA exams.

Aryan lived an hour away from Chennai, which seemed like five hundred miles. They'd facetime every day and brag all their stories even if it is Saturday night. Aryan moved away a couple of years ago to continue his studies.

"I can't go out like this, and" Aditi stops and slaps Anu hard. "What the fuck have you done to my hair, hoe!"

Damn, Anu cut short Aditi's hair and was now looking like a full boy!

"You look perfect, Mr. Aditya!" Anu mocks and rubs her hands on either side of her face and pretends to cry, for Aditi has slapped her.

"What am I gonna say to Ma? What about my wedding?" Aditi acts like she's one of the poor Daughter in law in a soap opera. 

"It'll grow in a month, drama queen."

"Aryan! You fucker, see what this bitch did!" She screams that Ramesh who was watching the match patiently was startled. But Aryan couldn't see it because the screen went blank.

"It's nothing, besides I'll pay for your guy's garments." She gulps while drinking the sprite. "Come on, let's go shopping!"

"What the actual fuck?" Aditi squeals. "You just turned me into a freaking guy and asked me to come shopping in this churidar?" 

"Munnnnaa, dear brother!" Anu sings while turning to her brother's room.

"Your sis is in desperate need of your hoodie" Anu stuffs a part of the burger into Her brother Munna's mouth, prying him to lend his hoodie. Munna is a seventeen-year-old schoolboy who never comes out of his room. How typical!

"Take whatever you need and get the hell out of here," He says nonchalantly while crescending the volume in his speakers.

"My savior!"

He didn't respond to that cause he had already lost contact with the world outside him. Kids these days.

"Here, wear this hood matching my blue jeans." Anu looks into her Mac Book and sees that Aryan's screen is blank. "Aryan? Are you there?"

"I am. I am. Got network issues,"

Ding Dong. Their doorbell rings and Aditi goes into the bathroom to change. 

A part of her always wanted this, and a part of her wanted to oblige her mother's words. But for the post part kicked out the latter part. Yes, she's ready to be a guy. For a month at least. After all, it's not her mistake. She could easily blame it on Anu. And Anu is a panda bear to Aditi's mum. Damn, perfect plan! Why is it always that friends are closer to each other's mothers than their own children? Guess we’ll never know.

"Anu! Open the door, it must be the toilet cleaner," Her mother orders Anu from the kitchen while washing the dishes. "Haan, Ma."

The damn door opened finally. Anu was caressing her hair for the date with Aditi so didn't mind who the fuck it was. "To your left, then straight. Bathroom."

"What?" Aryan asks, perturbed. He was visiting Anu to congratulate her on her success.

"Aryan!? Oh my god, you fucker! Why didn't you call before your arrival?" Anu hugged Aryan and was shocked so much that she even put her comb down. Her favorite comb.

"Nevermind that, Congratulations," Aryan shakes Anu's hands harder to which a bone or two must have been broken.

"Come in," she says with eyes filled with Happiness. "Ma, Aryan is here!"

"Aryan, My little boy! How are you?" Anu's mother comes out of nowhere with soapy hands and hugs Him. "Aren't you eating well, see you've become so thin!"

"Fine, ma. How's Ramesh uncle doing? Where's Munna?" 

"Stop showering questions, Come on in." Anu drags Aryan into her room while her mother was scolding her for being such a brat.

"My eyes are itchy, ma must have dropped some soap near my eyes." He says looking in her closet mirror. " I'll wash it up," Before Anu could do anything, Aryan went into the bathroom which contained Aditi in it. 

Uhh…. Aditi who?

***

A/N:-
Hope y'all liked the very first chapter of this story, (We are so excited!) And don't forget to follow the authors!
ivyB4winter
And
agustadearly18

VOTE!    COMMENT!   SHARE!